Macross Revoltech

CF18

Well... uh... er.... guess I won't need the Yamato 19 and 21 PVC figs... because the RTs look EFFIN INCREDIBLE!

GN-U is 95% ABS, not PVC.

Not liking these breakdancing Revoltecs at all. The ball joints on the YF-21's hip plates and forearm tailfins look awful IMO.

Graham

GN-U is 95% ABS, not PVC.

Not liking these breakdancing Revoltecs at all. The ball joints on the YF-21's hip plates and forearm tailfins look awful IMO.

Being mostly ABS is interesting, I must admit, but honestly I'm a much bigger fan of the anime-exaggerated proportions of the RTs than the goofy sculpts of the Yamato figs... I would have picked up the 11 at least (something different), but it's got those big ugly mitts and giant oversized gun... the sculpt's just too off. And ball joints never bothered me for some reason... even like on the 21 hip plates.

the revoltechs look great gonna have to get them all.

Yamato versions are also on my purchase list , just cant get enough Macross stuff.

Maybe yamato will go ahead and make enemy mecha too.

Wowzers! Regult loveing, will have to get a small army of them! The 19 and 21 look cool too. I can really do with out anymore vf-1's.

How about hoping they take on some of the other lines like macross 7, macross 2, macross zero. And DESTROIDS!!! How cool would those be, imagine a revoltech monster!?!

Definitely getting at least 2 Regults: one for standard unit, one for the Large Missile Carrier; but where is the small missile version? They may yet include the SM pods with this release or save that for a future 2nd run.

My thoughts exactly. I'd say we'll see the micro missiles with a second run and then the scout. The scout has a different head/face, so that will probably have to be a whole new sculpt.

I can't decide on the Mac Plus battroids. Revys will be a lot of fun to fiddle with, but the G-Nu's would look sick on the proper diorama.

I knew that the Revoltech YF-19 and YF-21 were in development long before that rumor broke (I heard about them several months ago (although the Regult and M&M are news to me), which is why that rumor just didn't make sense to me.

When the primary market for all Revoltechs is Japan, it seems odd to say that they will drop Macross, especially for toys that are so cheap to design and produce.

Like most Japanese toy companies, does Kaiyodo even care about the Japanese toy market?

Graham

How come you never told us before about the Revy's coming out? :p Silly G-Man. :lol: Agree, the YF-21 GNU looks better than the Revy, but i don't like the 19, so i will get both Revy 21 and 19, and the GNU 21. It is true, Revoltech is highly addictive.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wowzers! Regult loveing, will have to get a small army of them! The 19 and 21 look cool too. I can really do with out anymore vf-1's.

Bite your tongue, that's Blasphemy!!

Well at least until they exhaust all the cool ones anyway....

There is still the Hikaru VF-1S, the Max VF-1A & VF-1S, the Kakizaki VF-1A and even the VF-1T from DYRL, then the VF-1D from SDFM. Then there are the custom battroids like the Minmay Guard and the Black Roses that could be done.

How about hoping they take on some of the other lines like macross 7, macross 2, macross zero. And DESTROIDS!!! How cool would those be, imagine a revoltech monster!?!

Hmm, with the YF-19 and 21 coming out, could the ever elusive VF-11B be far behind?

Mac Zero would give us several cool variants of the fighters.

Mac 7 and Mac 2 will probably never get the Revoltech treatment since the merchandizing on those series belongs to Bandai, who will likely release (if we are lucky) HCM versions of the Battroids. Not as posable, but much more detailed figures.

Yes, destroids and enemy mecha would be a very cool addition to the Revoltech Macross line!

3 will do me, 1 for leg flying off, 2nd for both legs ripped off, and the third ala Hikaru taking out flying escaping Regult after doing cool battle roll and spraying gunpod FIGHAH!!! muhha hahhahahahahawhH!

3 is enough, any more and i'd have bankruptcy problemos. I did buy 3 Eva-05's for Asuka to rip into so i'll repeat the

same number for Hikaru to rip into. Awesomeness! SO we got Missile Regult, and normal Regult, what about Radar Regult??

Can't wait for Glaug. That will be awesome, and of course Q-Rau Greeny and Millia.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie