Mospeada Ride Armour Decals needed

markramsay

I am a Transformer reproduction sticker designer from TFW2005.com, and i am just getting back into robotech, macross, and my fav, Mospeada. I purchased the megahouse cyclones to find that the decal sheet is a mail away promotion in japan, and decided to make my own.

I am looking for a nice rezolution image to base a vector trace from, from either an older cyclone model kit, or one of the figures.

can anyone help?

if you can, e-mail me@

markanthony@film-exposed.com

any help is much appreciated.

Here you have the megahouse decal sheet. It's from an online scan. It doesn't have the best resolution but maybe you can base a vector trace from it?

If you go on with this project, and if you make them available let me be the first on the list asking for four decal sheets :lol:

post-557-1204371109_thumb.jpg

Here you have the megahouse decal sheet. It's from an online scan. It doesn't have the best resolution but maybe you can base a vector trace from it?

If you go on with this project, and if you make them available let me be the first on the list asking for four decal sheets :lol:

WOW, thats... almost PERFECT. i may not be able to get the fine detail, but i'm sure i can come up with something. I need to make sure they are to scale and do some test fitting, but i will be sure to let everyone know when hey are ready.

THANK YOU!!

OK, so i did some prep work in PS, and got some details out of most of the decals, but i'm afraid that the smaller ones are just to small to duplicate.

I was thinking that if anyone had a decal sheet for one of the ride armor model kits, from what i've seen online, those decal sheets would be enough to design a whole kit, along with a lot more extra bonus stickers for thos who like to really customize.

I was thnking about bidding on one of the kits on e-bay, but wanted to check here to see if anyone had one to scan for me in 1:1 120 dpi.

• 2 weeks later...

reprolabels.com makes a repro of the old Gakken set. Perhaps they'd be willing to work with you on vector files you could adapt to the current Ride Armor toys?

If I get some time and noone else has put them up I might be able to do redraw them all in a vector based program and export a file for someone who has the ability to print them. I'll need to wait until my Megahouse cyclones come so that I can at least judge the sizing.

If I get some time and noone else has put them up I might be able to do redraw them all in a vector based program and export a file for someone who has the ability to print them. I'll need to wait until my Megahouse cyclones come so that I can at least judge the sizing.

thats kind of what i'm already in the middle of doing..

I have already worked with delta, from reprolables before on other sets, and will be asking them if the want apart of this, otherwise, i will be printing these myself where i get all my other stickers printed.