1/48 Roy Focker Weathering Special

wolfx

hey save are you going to buy another 1:48 roy fokker weathering special? because i want one, so if you are interested tellme .............rick dieck

hey save are you going to buy another 1:48 roy fokker weathering special? because i want one, so if you are interested tellme .............rick dieck

Well we are trying to figure out a pricing should be similar structure but different price to our Macross Chronicles Yamato 1/48 VF-1A Max TV Ver. sales, but the Weathering requires a little more work than just sending off a post card. First we have to secure the purchases before we can offer anything but we will be trying. Will pm you if we get some.

Edited by Save

Well we are trying to figure out a pricing should be similar structure but different price to our Macross Chronicles Yamato 1/48 VF-1A Max TV Ver. sales, but the Weathering requires a little more work than just sending off a post card. First we have to secure the purchases before we can offer anything but we will be trying. Will pm you if we get some.

Notify me too :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

picked my first one when they announced that they were going to re-release it for the original price it was going for to begin with. Bought a second one to display, then today the GF bought me my third one. Don't know if its the 2nd edition or not, but i'm pretty siked that the GF bought it for my bday!! She is starting to understand and hopefully like Macross =)

• 3 weeks later...

I know Tokyohunter posted the difference between the reissue and the 2nd release. Whats the difference between:

1. Wonderfest release

2. Reissue (Black box with sleeve cover and more glossier and has extra plastic inside covering the box)

3. 2nd Release

So whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd release? I'm comparing and I know I have 2 and 3, but not sure about the other two? Any help?

sorry bro, guess most of us don't have even one of these things... but i did mention that i saw (and almost bought) one of the glossy slipped-covered ones in HK last Dec. going for around $300... and i heard recently that there are some of the latest re-issues available in HK for around ~$248... i just might grab me one if the price is still the same or lower when i go back there later this year...

is the first release the same as the one released at WF? I have both first release (the one that was sold online) and the Reissue, both of which Tokyohunter explained in his page. I'm curious if there is a third version, the WF version or is it the same? 1b38f9e2.gif

I'll have pics of the three when i get home, but I'll have pics of the four when the other ones arrives hopefully. According to USPS:

"Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on March 13, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

...ergh..crossing my fingers that it will go through customs smoothly..lol 014_.gif

I did take pics of the difference in the white paper indicating its weathered and so forth.

Like Tokyohunter said the box are different: On the left is the Reissue and on the right is the 2nd release (notice the different papers)

S5301130.jpg

So basically there are only two kinds. I didn't bother to display the third one since its the same as the one on the right.

Edited by Kicker773

what the hell so there is another version? 030_.gif

I looked at the listing again. Guess what? The person who listed the item seems to have made a dramatic error with their photoshop madness of over/under correcting pictures.

The listing is now for a blue slip cover as seen throughtout this thread.