Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

About the game version of BRS. Are we certain it's a Wonderfest exclusive as it's only being released in November?

Also Good Smile Company's online store now sells exclusives internationally. Managed to purchase the Aegis Armour Wonder Festival exclusive for $30. Only problem is that it was for sale only for 5 days. So best to follow their FB page, as they only notify through that.

Edited by Omegablue

Has anyone that ordered from Goodsmile, been fully charged yet? I used a cc instead of paypal and I think I saw a small amount deducted from my acct, and then it just disappeared. Not sure if it was one of those quick tests, but still haven't been charged.

More upcoming pics ofFigmas at Wonderfest.

The BRSs apparently aren't WF exclusive. The 'sword version' is bundled with a HUKE artwork book and the 'game version' is due for release in November.

Thanks for the correction. I seem to have misread some info on another forum.

One thing though; on the other forum, I saw a pic of a BRS bike that was featured among the figures. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Has anyone that ordered from Goodsmile, been fully charged yet? I used a cc instead of paypal and I think I saw a small amount deducted from my acct, and then it just disappeared. Not sure if it was one of those quick tests, but still haven't been charged.

Charged fully. Though wondering if it means it's already shipped? Didn't get any shipping notice?

One thing though; on the other forum, I saw a pic of a BRS bike that was featured among the figures. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Looking at it's detail, and considering it's also made by Freeing, expect it to the same price of the Gantz cycle, also by Freeing.

Charged fully. Though wondering if it means it's already shipped? Didn't get any shipping notice?

It took them awhile to reply. I ordered Roger Smith and that will be released late November.

this was there response:

"Dear Sir and Madam

Thank you very much for your message.

For your payment, we will charge whem your order ship out.

Best Regards,

Goodsmile online customer support"

Now that's contradictory to what their usage guide says:

- When will my card be charged?

- I've been charged, why hasn't my product been sent?

The charge will occur as soon as you pre-order.

So *shrugs* I dunno.... if I get...I get it, if not...oh well...money saved

So I've been charged for a figure that will only ship in... four months time. LOL

BTW, for months I've sent them continous e-mails about adding South Africa to their shipping list.

Evantually on FB I met their website translator, whom also lives in South Africa. He sent them one e-mail, and South Africa was added the next day.

Yesterday I finally got a reply from GSC, and said they're investigating the addition of South Africa, two weeks after it's already added.

Honestly, I think there's some bad translation going on with their own staff in Japan.

One question, usually when one figma is out of stock, does it get re-stocked or it is over forever???

Been wondering about the same thing. Seems like the BRS Strength figs was in severely short supply for some reason, and most all online stores are sold out.

Been wondering about the same thing. Seems like the BRS Strength figs was in severely short supply for some reason, and most all online stores are sold out.

With figmas it depends. Sometimes the figures get re-issued a year later, like the Aegis and Sigma, and sometimes once they sold out, that's it.

Just like their Rider figure, impossible to find below $90 after pre-orders sold out.

And most of the time the popular figure seems produced on short supply.

I really don't understand their line up strategy. Especially with their continuous selection of school girls, and at times leaving the lines incomplete. Example, Alphard from Canaan is still missing... And that one would have been the better seller.

I have no idea how Max Factory gauge interest for re-issues, but yeah, it does happen. The original Black Rock Shooter was re-issued after there apparently was a problem with the waist joint. Drossel has been re-issued at least once. Others include Miku and the K-On girls (who apparently have had multiple re-issues).

And yeah, it sucks when they leave some lines incomplete and others get inane secondary releases (yes, Miku and Haruhi , I'm looking at you...).

I really don't understand their line up strategy. Especially with their continuous selection of school girls, and at times leaving the lines incomplete. Example, Alphard from Canaan is still missing... And that one would have been the better seller.

It's because for ever person who would buy a single Kamen Rider or Canaan figure, there's a creepy guy who would by 30 duplicates of any given K-on figure. ;)

With figmas it depends. Sometimes the figures get re-issued a year later, like the Aegis and Sigma, and sometimes once they sold out, that's it.

Just like their Rider figure, impossible to find below $90 after pre-orders sold out.

And most of the time the popular figure seems produced on short supply.

That's what pisses me off the most. I actually pre-ordered Strength at my local hobby store, but they had to go on a first pre-ordered first served basis, and I still haven't received a call from them yet.

I have no idea how Max Factory gauge interest for re-issues, but yeah, it does happen. The original Black Rock Shooter was re-issued after there apparently was a problem with the waist joint. Drossel has been re-issued at least once. Others include Miku and the K-On girls (who apparently have had multiple re-issues).

And yeah, it sucks when they leave some lines incomplete and others get inane secondary releases (yes, Miku and Haruhi , I'm looking at you...).

I'm just hoping that Strength gets a re-release, seeing how popular the whole BRS line has become. Besides, there's so much more potential in BRS [a veritable smorgasbord of characters in the BRS universe, and probably many more to come] than K-On [5 lead characters, and the story pretty much ends with the second season, unless they start a reunion/college band thing].

Just heard that BRS is getting an anime release next year. :)

So a better chance that the characters will be re-released, hopefully.

The game version of BRS is scheduled for a December 2011 release too, but still no news on the bike. Love that bike.

While I'm not that big of a fan of the anime to get their figmas, the last three images are total win.

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3222/figma+Homura+Akemi.html

Is the game BRS also going to be in English?

Supposedly, it will.

http://tomopop.com/post.phtml?pk=20008&un=BTA

Argh, so tempted to get the rest of the line for BRS...

Edited by shiroikaze