Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

My DX Link and Lucina Figma's just showed up tonight (and no thanks to UPS my new Camera DIDN'T despite paying for overnight shipping...) I know Lucina is a year old but I didn't order her when she was first available. I have to say I'm really impressed. I was very happy with the Skyward Sword Link and these two are no different. I only own a few Figma's now and probably the most odd/bad of the bunch is the Hulk. I can't wait to get Twilight Princess Link and Zelda.

Hmm, it's from Corruption. I wonder what color it will be. Classic or one of the upgraded looks?

That's the suit Samus starts with in Corruption so it will have the standard orange, yellow and red colors with green accents. That model could be colored to release the gravity suit and probably the phazon suit from Prime 1.

I would love to have a set of Figmas from the Metroid Prime 2 game. They had some pretty awesome designs. Love the Light and Dark Suit. The one from Metroid Fusion is also very organic and something different.

I'm up for a variety of different suits and weapon effect sets. :D

I would love to have a set of Figmas from the Metroid Prime 2 game. They had some pretty awesome designs. Love the Light and Dark Suit. The one from Metroid Fusion is also very organic and something different.

I'm up for a variety of different suits and weapon effect sets. :D

The dark suit shoulder pads just made it look like it should transform into a motorcycle.

Which is to say, obviously, that it was the most awesome version of her suit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't wait for that Priss figma. Hopefully it will be better than both the small one and the other one which I own but I can't recall the company now.

I was thinking that the movie Motoko would be my first figma. But I guess that's fake going from the other topic. Still Priss and Mospeada figures! I still don't know why they can't start with Rook!

Also, I saw that Minimum factory Dirty Pair ad. So this will be just like that Minmay figure. Too bad they can't make good scale sized figures of them. And it looks to be from the original artwork not the TV, OVA, or Project Eden versions.

Edited by JetJockey

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

wait ...i tot that mospeada figma was related to t-rex'es display? hmmm...with the fake news on macross the first figma's, better temper my expectations then....

btw incoming for crusher joe...

wow! Crusher Joe! that's another one I haven't seen in over 30 years! 

3 hours ago, spanner said:

wow! Crusher Joe! that's another one I haven't seen in over 30 years! 

Marketing has noted that the old kids are ripe for the pickings lol...that or the toys heads are now headed by 70's/80's kids hehe...

1 hour ago, Tober said:

What's the difference between the figmas in the blue and red borders?

All i can tell is that red for max factory and blue for freeing? However at this point, am not making any conclusions as there has been fake wall poster's reported...

44 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Marketing has noted that the old kids are ripe for the pickings lol...that or the toys heads are now headed by 70's/80's kids hehe...

All i can tell is that red for max factory and blue for freeing? However at this point, am not making any conclusions as there has been fake wall poster's reported...

Thanks. So what's the difference between Max Factory amd FREEing? The sculptors themselves?

I've voted for BGC figmas in the latest survey done by Max Factory so if this is real I'm all in. 

The OMG and Utena figmas are also really tempting but I don't hold my breath until I see a physical prototype and/or an active preorder. :)