Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

Question for those who have some of the Evangelion figs: Are the faces/heads/hair swappable between characters, or does each one have a unique enough shape etc that you can't mix and match? (and if anyone has the 2.0 Revoltechs, same question)

Question for those who have some of the Evangelion figs: Are the faces/heads/hair swappable between characters, or does each one have a unique enough shape etc that you can't mix and match? (and if anyone has the 2.0 Revoltechs, same question)

While I don't own them, it's most likely the Eva figmas are unique. Though you can swap out the entire head...

• 2 weeks later...

Does the leg-holster actually open/work, or parts swapping?

Looks like the leg covers do work, but the holster itself probably needs to be attached. Hopefully the production images will come out soon so we can really see.

Also, is that muzzle flare on his gun?

• 4 weeks later...

With all due respect to Robocop fans - but isn't it kind of beneath Figma's potential to make Robocop? I mean - what's the achievement in using your super poseable technology to make a toy version of something that - in "real life" - has pretty much zero poseability? It's like - what's next: Figma C3-PO?

Pete

The achievement will be the boatload of cash that Figma will get on a figure with international appeal as oppose to an anime audience market. If this does well for Figma. Expect to see more movie licenses. This was probably "inspired" by Revoltech' Aliens and other movie license success.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where sells online and ships internationally those counterfeit lower quality figma figures??? I've seen them at ebay, pretty cheap at 10 usd only, but wasn't one i was looking for.

i'm not much into buying anime figures or other goods that's why i'm not willing to spend 70 usd on it...

Edited by akt_m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are not strictly Wonderfest exclusive though. They can also be bought through Good Smile Company's website.

Apparently Good Smile Company also intend to open their website exclusive figures to overseas customers :D :

http://www.facebook....15190685142

Hmm, I guess that doesn't extend to Touhou and other exclusive figmas :(.

How's the Dorothy? I'm looking to pick her up at AmiAmi for my dad's birthday. Amusingly, it'll be the first figma I buy, and it's not for me.

She's pretty good. Solid, doesnt fall apart. Comes with pero and a broom. You can put her in action poses, but its very undorothy like. Her 2nd face has her eyes looking slightly to the left. The joints are tight. Although her extra hands' wrists are a little loose, but not floppy. You can get her arms up higher if you slip her pointy shoulders into her body.

Faces no, heads yes.

• 3 weeks later...