Yamato 1/60 Scale Destroid Tomahawk

eyesonme78

1/60 Tomahawk! Get it or leave it?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Get it?

• Yes i will get it!
    • Nah.. i think i just skip it.
    • I will wait for review... before i decide..

Destroid Defender rapid mold trial has exhibited. sorry no picture!

HUZZAH! I'm onboard for any/all Destroids and Regults (if they happen)

It looks like these will be about the same size as the old Matchbox/Robotech ones.

Since the yf-21 has the 'delimiter mode', will the destroids have a 'blown to hell' mode? :p

There were some awesome shots of mangled destroids in SDFM I'd love to see re-created.

Sure. Just follow these two simple steps:

1. Hold destroid down on table with left hand while holding a hamer (or any heavy object will do) with your right hand.

2. Swing away...post-664-1210016761.gif

There you go... :p

Edited by mechaninac

Ahhh, Macross gets so much love, and this will be no exception. I'll be getting this for sure. I just hope they make the whole line.

If they can charge 600 bucks for a minmay doll then how much do you think they'll charge for the Monster 1/60? LOL

That might be, but us poor people can always enjoy it vicariously through the pics that the rich guys will post. ^_^

If they can charge 600 bucks for a minmay doll then how much do you think they'll charge for the Monster 1/60? LOL

IIRC, when the prototype of the Monster was revealed it was estimated to cost somewhere between 350.00 to 400.00. Not a bad price, if you ask me. ^_^

The real down side would be shipping. I can already see sellers gouging like-mudder-ruckers for this.

This being MW...

the gun barrells are too short, the mast to the radar isn't thick enough, grey? stupid yamato got the color wrong! Why can't they just release the rifleman and the warhammer as swappable torso's with a standard set of legs, stupid yamato is ripping me off?!

:p

This being MW...

the gun barrells are too short...These are correct.

the mast to the radar isn't thick enough....This is correct.

grey? stupid yamato got the color wrong! Calm down, this is only the prototype.

Why can't they just release the rifleman and the warhammer as swappable torso's with a standard set of legs, stupid yamato is ripping me off?! But, you'll still buy it. :p

:p

hmmm, looks like my mocking sarcasm didn't quite make it across. <_<

It kind of did, but just in case, I see no reason to open the floodgates for flaming this sculpt. It really is superb.

After all, this is MW and you know it will happen. :p

as much as I want to buy the 1/60 line, i will only buy these, but no valks unless a miracle happens to convince me otherwise. I've committed to the 1/48 and collecting a newer line just to make the destroids fit is erroneous. I'll be pickn these up, but not the valks unfortunately. nightmares and exo's works for the 1/48 line has kept me going =)

These are looking good. I will probably skip the tomahawk as I just cant look at it without seeing a happy face (I know it is my own mind that is at fault). However I am liking the defender and will almost certainly pick up one of those. A monster would be insane but I would need an extra room in my house to display it in!

hmmm, looks like my mocking sarcasm didn't quite make it across. <_<

I got it. ^_^

That's prob. cause I'm one sarcastic son of a gun.

:ph34r:

That might be, but us poor people can always enjoy it vicariously through the pics that the rich guys will post. ^_^

Could always think of it like paying for 3 or 4 valks, seeing that its gonna be that size. :lol:

I don't think i would have a problem shelling out some c-c-c-cash for the Monster. (sorry that word makes me stutter) :p

It's appeared in lots of memorible moments. Macross Zero most of all. :D :D :D

DYRL?, TV final battle.... all class. 'Cept Macross Plus, Isamu doesn't care much of the Monster it seems! :lol:

They would have to include the support arms and cannon/missile arms as accesories.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nice to see that the cockpit does open up.....

post-2356-1210110683_thumb.jpg

Hell yeah! Gotta get a 1/60 destroid pit crew diorama going with this baby.

Possible custom paint schemes? Low Vis 2! Even Low vis CITY camo!

Of course a stealth Tomohawk would look cool. Tomohawks are just PLAIN COOL!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

WOW!!!!

The dimensions are stunning. NO SKINNY LEGS!!! :lol:

Holy crap in a hat they are already onto the Defendarhh!!! lolz! :lol:

Can't say i will get it though, same as the uhh... Long range missile destroid.

Which one is the excalibur?

Ahh, the Spartan is what i want yamato to make next.

Then all we need is a 1/60 Fan Racer! AND GOLD version too!

And of couse to complete all the variables that Hikaru our hero flew.. the VF-4... but who the hell wants that?

:p ! ! ! !!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

And of couse to complete all the variables that Hikaru our hero flew.. the VF-4... but who the hell wants that?

:p ! ! ! !!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: