Yamato 1/60 Scale Destroid Tomahawk

eyesonme78

1/60 Tomahawk! Get it or leave it?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Get it?

• Yes i will get it!
    • Nah.. i think i just skip it.
    • I will wait for review... before i decide..

Wow, very nice, thanks for the pic!

1/60 Tomahawk to be released in September, price unknown.

1/48 weathered Fokker VF-1S, date and price unknown

1/200 Valks, 3 types、3 modes each as shown with one secret, each 450 yen w/o tax. Sculpts look good!

Edited by the_foul_fowl

Cool! Definitely a plus that Yamato is going to make another destroid and the tomahawk is my favorite of the destriods too! I hope Yamato doesn't spare any detail on all of the armaments this guy has at his disposal. By the way could we have someone to translate the info for the weathered Focker as it may seem to be a limited edition that i would kill for.

Edited by SuperHobo

I gotta imagine since we all already love the weathered 1/48 VF-1S it won't be limited. They seem to be acknowledging it's the best-selling 1/48 they have... why not make as much as possible on it?

Edited by jenius

wow that's alot of replies!! well i am thining of getting the weathered 1/48 valkyrie, i am so tempted by that pic.. hahaha.. i hope it's going be the end of the year before they release that valk but then again if the tomahawk is weathered also.. i be damn broke by this year..

I managed to find this pic in one of the forums i frequent.

Hope it's really coming out.

Holy Toledo Yamato! Here I am playing catch up and a new wave of goodies are coming. Hopefully Valkyrie Exchange will get their hands on some of these and save us on shipping!

OMG!!! I am getting many many tomahawks. I will prolly get 2 weathered 1/48 Roys. I am happy to see the destroids get some love especially from Yamato. My wallet is screaming bloddy and murder and runnning away... damn this year is gonna hurt...

Ack! I can't see the picture... will have to wait until I get home as my all I see from work is a red X'ed icon. Anyway, bring on the Destroids, I may skip most of the 1/60 VF-1s but I'll definitely splurge on these giant bipedal cans of whoopa$$... I just love these underappreciated grunt mecha.