Cat's Eye & VF-4 finished!

cool8or

Hola Cool8or.

I have to say, I'm rather impressed; beautifully built models. I'm starting to become jealous for lack of time to build-up/paint my own models.

Ah, who knows; maybe I'll tackle a Catseye at some point, it's a truly attractive aircraft, and I'm quite certain that I could do the design more justice than Tanmen.

Sign me up for a Catseye OMG I would go nuts for that!

Cool8or that is some great work! I have a recast of that Cat's Eye Kit so I can appreciate all the work that went into making it it look as clean as yours did. You have best Macross collection I have ever seen.

As for Mr. Moscato teasing us... stop, sir. I would buy his Cat's Eye w/o hesitation.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!

Ok - I have decided that I will purchase the 1/72 ES-11D as soon as possible and make my first ever glue/paint modeling effort!

That is really impressive - and I love teh Cat's Eye because of "Blind Game" and my love for Misa.

VFTF1

• 10 months later...
As always, any coment or sugestion is welcome. ^_^

My only suggestion is to keep it up, the pictures are fabulous, I love the kit, and the lack of weathering enhances the beauty of the design. With your permission, I'd love to use your picture is on my desktop.

Skonchboy.

My only suggestion is to keep it up, the pictures are fabulous, I love the kit, and the lack of weathering enhances the beauty of the design. With your permission, I'd love to use your picture is on my desktop.

Skonchboy.

Which Picture? I can send it to you in full size. Also, check other pictures, with better quality than these:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=24398

Thanks for your support!

I would like to purchase the ES-11D too... but at this stage it seem impossible to find, unfortunately.

Petar, You in luck, John said that after he finishes the Glaug, He could do a new run at the Cats Eye. This is no joke. Ask him yourself. I thnk that he should do the Cat Next, I need more time to save up 300+ for the glaug, as of right now I dont have it, and with the economy, I dont know when I will have that much to spend.

Carl

I'm so glad someone re-surfaced this thread! I never caught it around the first time (daddy-hiatus!)...

But WOW! Fantastic builds, they look absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work and keep posting, it gives me my modeling fix even though I don't have time for anything right now. I absolutely love the VF-4! Love the canon scheme.

I'm so glad someone re-surfaced this thread! I never caught it around the first time (daddy-hiatus!)...

But WOW! Fantastic builds, they look absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work and keep posting, it gives me my modeling fix even though I don't have time for anything right now. I absolutely love the VF-4! Love the canon scheme.

Thank you! I try hardly to make the cannon scheme, but it was a bit difficult due the contradictory information. Finally, I decided to make my own interpretation of colors waching my Macross: Flashback 2012 DVD.

By the way, did you check my Phalanx thread?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=28925

Edited by cool8or

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Ah, who knows; maybe I'll tackle a Catseye at some point, it's a truly attractive aircraft, and I'm quite certain that I could do the design more justice than Tanmen.

Well that and you won't try and rip us off.

Hi!

Congratulation for your two kits, they're beautiful :)

Just one question :what color do you use for the nose ?

I'm dreaming of one Cat's Eyes in my collection :rolleyes: