Almost Done!!

sqidd

I comissioned Jung to do a YF-19 Fokker for me based on his incredible work that can be seen in the customs gallery. I know it's not done yet but he sent me a picture of what it looks like so far and I am so excited I had to post it. All it needs now is some more shading and the waterslide decals and it will be ready to rock.

I have always wanted one of these. My favorite livery on my favorite valk. To me it doesn't get much better than this. The question is, what's next. I think I am going to get hooked on this custom thing!

Fokker_YF-19.jpg

I don't know, all reference pics I examined showed them as red, it's strange. But if someone could find a pic showing otherwise post it.

Open the flap on the YF-19 box. I have also seen pics where both v-stabs have red lights, but I'm not sure if they are accurate. Maybe David Hingtgen can shed some light on if one way is "wrong" when it comes to v-stabs. Oh, and it's great to see you are still doing commissions for people. :D

Open the flap on the YF-19 box. I have also seen pics where both v-stabs have red lights, but I'm not sure if they are accurate. Maybe David Hingtgen can shed some light on if one way is "wrong" when it comes to v-stabs. Oh, and it's great to see you are still doing commissions for people. :D

Blue on the right and red on the left on the main wings only

it is the rule

but there is no blue on vertical stabs

even on doubles v stabs seen on F-14 F-18 Flanker etc.........

^_^

nice custom JUNG

I would just say that the weathering is too heavy on it

but again your bird rocks

Yf -19 is on fire on MW :p

I would just say that the weathering is too heavy on it

but again your bird rocks

One thing to remember with regard to constructive criticisms is, this is a commissioned custom and thus built and painted to the paying member's tastes. ;) So, tell it to sqidd. :lol:

Edited by Wicked Ace

That's awesome sqidd, after seeing the super nova customs I have been thinking about a Roy 19 as I love the 19 but the tan and black is just a little dull IMO. So I'm sold, time to do my first Yamato custom I think. I think a custom Roy 19 will fit in with my roy collection, what do ya think.

post-5632-1203068669_thumb.jpg

One thing to remember with regard to constructive criticisms is, this is a commissioned custom and thus built and painted to the paying member's tastes. ;) So, tell it to sqidd. :lol:

Yeah agreed, if most commisioned model builders and customisers put a per hour charge rate on there work you'd find that even a simple macross model kit built to perfection would run into a $1000 dollars. I'm sure sqidd is not paying $2000 or more for his custom ( don't know but highly unlikely).

That's awesome sqidd, after seeing the super nova customs I have been thinking about a Roy 19 as I love the 19 but the tan and black is just a little dull IMO. So I'm sold, time to do my first Yamato custom I think. I think a custom Roy 19 will fit in with my roy collection, what do ya think.

Yeah, looks like it's about time you add that 19 to your Roy collection. It almost seems naked without it, LOL.

What does the Supernova paint look like? I can't see it in my minds eye. That may be my next custom, everyone seems to like it.

You are exactly right, I think the shading looks outstanding. B))

You know what? you should have a plackard for that display that reads: "MEET THE FOCKERS" :ph34r:

:unsure: Sorry, I just couldn't resist... :unsure:

I like the whole idea of a collection shrine to a character like you have done with Roy.

I have been wanting to do a Milia shrine but do not have the space right now.

I

WAS working on a M&M shrine.....but then I got caught up buying to much other stuff and now I think I'm gonna try to go back to that and add a Hikky Strike shrine to that.

:ph34r:

Yo Squidd, I think your Roy yf-19 is looking really good, and better than supernova scheme. I have a 25th aniversary edition yf-19 and really love it. Other than what you have, and the 25th aniversary version, onlycolor that would be awsome would be Low Vis, or a wild color, like Orange and White (not the supernova version though, not enough orange, needs more to make it wild).