Macross Mecha Manual

nightmareB4macross

Maybe it just technical errors.

I agree of it's importance. It inspired me to start my own scanning project.

The site will be back up soon, well actually it's up now, but Mr. March and I are both working on uploading the old files that were on the site, there will be more distinction between the Overtechnology Guide and the M3 in the future as well as soon as I can get some new banners made for my portion of the site, as for M3, my lips are zipped because I don't need Mr. March coming after me with a portable nail gun ^_^ .

The main reason the site went down was mainly to change the URL and because I had to cancel and then re-up to get a larger package.

Oh and I'll actually be updating the OTG here in the near future, sorry about no update for awhile but one computer went down and I was hoping it would get fixed so I wouldn't have to redo from scratch from those files that had been updated, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Josh

Is anybody any good at banners and buttons by the way?

Edited by briscojr84

funny you should ask... B))

PM me if you're interrested, I believe you might already have seen some of my work.

Yeah they look very nice, mine look like pooh in comparison.

It's back, it's back. We just had to change servers. We were down for a few days, "but we're fine, we're all fine here, now...how are you?" :lol:

Make sure to update your favorites/bookmarks!

nice, I dig the new look. Or maybe that change was old, but it's new for me!