Macross F song for cell phones - Don't be late

GGemini

After searching and searching, I found the download link to the cell phone tune of "Don't be late", the Macross F song. It's here:

https://recochoku.jp/search/Srch?ftgt=mkw&a...p;x=103&y=2

BUT... it's not a direct download link since an e-mail from docomo.ne.jp or ezweb.ne.jp or softbank.ne.jp or d.vodafone.ne.jp is needed :(

hopefully somebody will figure out a way to download this :)

After searching and searching, I found the download link to the cell phone tune of "Don't be late", the Macross F song. It's here:

BUT... it's not a direct download link since an e-mail from docomo.ne.jp or ezweb.ne.jp or softbank.ne.jp or d.vodafone.ne.jp is needed :(

hopefully somebody will figure out a way to download this :)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but is there a DYRL ringtone anywhere? fan-made or something? Thanx.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but is there a DYRL ringtone anywhere? fan-made or something? Thanx.

I think some phones allow the user to upload mp3 files as ringtones. The cheap #$%^s at Verizon don't... :angry:

I suspect this is for Japanese cell phone users only. It will be a direct download to the Japanese cell phones, not to computer browsers.

guys I tried everything, and its too complicated and hard, you might as well download a program and make it yourself. what the hell I just got a new cell phone so al try to make one for you guys ;). Yup deadghost to save the day.

Hahahaha thanks anyway deadghost...

Maybe you can use... the Karaoke version (sung by fans, no less)! :blink:

guys I tried everything, and its too complicated and hard, you might as well download a program and make it yourself. what the hell I just got a new cell phone so al try to make one for you guys ;). Yup deadghost to save the day.

You do know this is for JAPANESE CELLPHONES USERS right?

That is why I am going to splice a mp3 of three songs from mac f, and have them formated or directly uploaded through your cell phones, lucky I got a new plan with AT&T instead of verizon.

I am going to need more time, its kinda hard trying to do it with out a computer, if not al try going to the local e-cafe.

• 2 weeks later...

SO...

After looking and looking online for the Macross F video that comes in April's issue of Newtype (a disappointment, by the way... the song isn't even complete) I bumped into a video that includes what appears to be the infamous ringtone.

So I ripped the audio, adjusted volume and some other things and... here it is, for all of you to enjoy: Sagittarius 9pm ☆ Don’t be Late full karaoke version ^_^

Mod EDIT: Please do not post any links to episodes or full soundtracks anywhere in the forum.

SO...

After looking and looking online for the Macross F video that comes in April's issue of Newtype (a disappointment, by the way... the song isn't even complete) I bumped into a video that includes what appears to be the infamous ringtone.

So I ripped the audio, adjusted volume and some other things and... here it is, for all of you to enjoy: Sagittarius 9pm ☆ Don’t be Late full karaoke version ^_^

Mod EDIT: Please do not post any links to episodes or full soundtracks anywhere in the forum.

Noted, thanks.

Nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni hao nyan, gorgeous, delicious, and deculture is my new ringtone.

Don't Be Late couldn't fit on my RAZR. D'oh.

oops :wacko:

ssfsx17: it's an MP3 file. It doesn't sound as elaborate to be the karaoke version of the upcoming single, but it's definitely not a MIDI file.

Nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni hao nyan, gorgeous, delicious, and deculture is my new ringtone.

Its great, isn't it? And it amuses me greatly that others find it kinda annoying. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to have it as my ringtone :S but don't think my phone can take mp3