Nice looking Zentraedi Resin model...

miriya

I was cruzing evilbay and saw this zentraedi flagship resin model. It looks really nice. A bit on the pricey side but gorgeous. I would love to get one but not right now. If any of you modelling masters are interested take a look. Supposedly 19 inches long! It is ebay auction number 180213080210

It is probably a "garage kit" made in a very small batch. I am sure it is rare. But, yes, that is a LOT of money for a model kit.

The kits were sold on Macross world by the creater about a year ago. I am sure you can find if you did back in the pages about the kits. These have been out a while. and many of our members have them.

Hope this helps.

I think these are the ones done by a guy down here in Oz, I think he is in Sydney. He does a lot of star wars star destroyers in resin I remember seeing his items on another site for sale maybe starship modeler. I'll have a look and see if I can find his website. Still quite expensive for what it is IMO.

I think is a good interpretation of the original series. My cast piece were slightly twisted. So theres a chance anyone might get a slightly bad batch of them; But I always expect something like that on a resin model. Is true that the price is just a bit too high but I want someone to show me an alternative...?

How about a pic of one built..?

post-104-1202351818_thumb.jpg

post-104-1202351843_thumb.jpg

Well, honestly the price is in my opinion very good. The kit is huge, so besides earning something for the sculpt, which is most likely done via one of those 3D processing machines, the mold and the amount of resin used, makes this a fair price.

Heh heh, the "poop ship" keeps popping up like something that won't flush down the toilet. Everyone says how expensive it is, but a lot of hard work went into it. I remember the build up thread. - MT

Yeah, a lot of people are fooled by the cheap prices of recast kits sold here on MW. But no on complained about Thorsten hefty pric tag for his Ghost.

More expensive than a Captain America kit for sure, with about twic as much resin in it.