Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

well, **it...i just pre-ordered a yf-21 from LAF. damn, and i just finished paying the card too. also new Binaltechs are out too...out of topic, but i had to throw that out to you guys.

damn too bad yamatizzy won't sell those stands to accommodate 1/48s.

And thats great G, as long as u tell us how it is after u get it. Otherwise that was just mean !

^Q.F.T.

I hope he's gonna at least tell us all about it when he's able to. And I'm hoping it's a production sample picked out at random. Otherwise, it's not going to tell us what to expect when we get ours.

-Kyp

If I'm not mistaken theres a picture showing how the rear landing gear fold over and fit inside a small landing gear bay. Looked like they were made of diecast as well. Yeah the pictures are on the first page, first post. As for forward landing gear that should be pretty straight forward.

CF18 posted a pic of the cover on page 8, but uh....where's the VF-11 Zinjo?

Did we miss a posting with pics from the inside of the brochure?

post-515-1204270750_thumb.jpg

Ok ya I saw that one. Wasnt sure if he was speaking of a different one or not, OR if someone had scans of one opened up and the VF-11 was inside?

And I'm (Im)patiently waiting for grahams mega update of wallety doom.

Anyone else get exited by the idea of Graham playing with it?

Ummmmm...I'm getting excited thinking about me playing with it. :D

:ph34r:

Well I'd say that what's landing is a French flight, so it'll probably be another couple of hours. :p And that's speaking from miserable experiences.

Now will Graham post in the YF-21 thread, or will we see a brand new thread open up? :D (1/60 VF-11B come on! Come on!)

Actually now that it's been a little while longer, I believe that Graham was silenced by the Yamato ninjas! Or will the Sith Lord triumph! FIND OUT if Graham makes another post! *dun dun dun*

Edited by Sumdumgai