A lot of new members!

I'm tell'in you man their all gundam fans just waiting for us to turn on each other, there here to feed the fire. Dont you find it weird that they came out of no where after mac F, I say there here to avenge there competition with us. I SAY WE KILL THEM ALL, WE KILL BEFORE THEY KILL US. :wacko:

deadghost,

If there is anything I have learned from watching Macross. It's that not all the enemies are bad. Some are here to help. We need to pick carefully who we "off". Let me know who they are and I will take care of it for you.

:ph34r:

deadghost,

If there is anything I have learned from watching Macross. It's that not all the enemies are bad. Some are here to help. We need to pick carefully who we "off". Let me know who they are and I will take care of it for you.

:lol: sorry I watch'd too many veitnam movie parody's, pay close attention to how I used the word MAN, any ways look out for the red colored enemy's, there the ones (in sneaky voice) :lol:

:lol: sorry I watch'd too many veitnam movie parody's, pay close attention to how I used the word MAN, any ways look out for the red colored enemy's, there the ones (in sneaky voice) :lol:

LOL :lol:

i'm guessin' the new guys are all named 'chuck' & they're sneaking around in all the macross forums, and you never know when they're right next to you. then *BAM!* instant conversion to gundam! :lol:

yeah... chuck's everywhere man! he's in the bushes, in the trees, maybe even the terminal beside yours! :ph34r:

'nam joke...

i'm guessin' the new guys are all named 'chuck' & they're sneaking around in all the macross forums, and you never know when they're right next to you. then *BAM!* instant conversion to gundam! :lol:

yeah... chuck's everywhere man! he's in the bushes, in the trees, maybe even the terminal beside yours! :ph34r:

'nam joke...

LOL MAN, THATS A GOOD ONE. ^_^ (snaps finger) I got it, we make up a gundam 00 thread who ever really enters its and blogs in it, will be thrown in a bag, thrown on a truck, sent to a eastern euro concentration camp to a sentence of life of force labor of disrespecting macross. lol :lol:

Edited by deadghost

but what about when their friends & family start becoming gundam fans trying to convert us too? :lol::ph34r:

...more 'nam jokes. ok, ok. i'll stop now :lol:

back to topic...

i guess Macross F 'shocked' a whole bunch of the new guys. they probably never heard of 'macross' before, then suddely F shows up.

so the new guys are like...

"sweet jebus! macross F? what's macross? macrossworld? pics? what pics? ...and toys?!?! MUST... REGISTER!!!"

then... we wait for the flood of Q&A threads :ph34r:

I'm generally happy to see so many new faces. There's always a few loons in the mix, but nearly everyone seems content to geek out about Macross. I'm quite curious what will happen when Macross Frontier really starts to get underway in April. If the rest of the series is as good as the first episode, this could be quite interesting for Macross fandom. I wonder if we might even see some more websites pop up?

• 5 weeks later...