Simpsons Vs. Family Guy (Family Guy Steals From Simpsons)

DJ Loe Kee

Simpsons Vs. Family Guy (Family Guy Steals From Simpsons)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkbMBFODxc

AH yes homer simpson and peter grifen my alphea and omega, they are the same people on the same line of the spectrum.

oh this is me with my brother dean Ishimaru when it comes to money

ishamaru owes deadghost money

Edited by deadghost

I think this exact video has been posted here before.

(thread re-opened since I couldn't find the original one - if it indeed even exists)

So, my two cents.

Everything is a rip-off of everything. There is nothing new under the sun.

I always considered Family Guy to be an attempt at a fresh take on the increasingly un-funny Simpsons. Though, Family Guy has also had some rough patches (during a much shorter run).

I gave up on The Simpson a long time ago. . . around season ten. You youngsters don't know what you missed (unless you buy the DVDs!)! ^_^

Anyways, when both shows are about a suburban American family with an idiot for a dad, you're going to have some cross-over. You can only write for stupid in so many ways.

I like both shows, too, and tend to find myself laughing more at new Family Guy than new Simpsons. I also agree that there are only so many things that can be done, but that doesn't mean there aren't blatant rip-offs. I know I've seen more rip-offs of the Simpsons on Family Guy than what was represented by the video above, and each time I see something I say, "Hey, that was just like the Simpsons!" and then I keep laughing because overall I really don't care.

So, my two cents.

more or less true. They all rip off each other. South Park and King of the Hill included. South Park every once in awhile comes up with some new stuff.

Simpsons still has its moments but I'd rather watch Family Guy or South Park. Last night's Family Guy was a disjointed(more than usual) mess.

Damn I'm so old I remember TV before the Simpsons and of all of these shows lol

Well, south park has a much easier format... just make fun of other people.

As for Simpson's versus family guy... god, it's not like simpsons didn't rip off flinstones which ripped off the honeymooners. As other people have stated, it's all an incestuous family and they rip each other off.

I think this exact video has been posted here before.

(thread re-opened since I couldn't find the original one - if it indeed even exists)

So, my two cents.

I always considered Family Guy to be an attempt at a fresh take on the increasingly un-funny Simpsons. Though, Family Guy has also had some rough patches (during a much shorter run).

I gave up on The Simpson a long time ago. . . around season ten. You youngsters don't know what you missed (unless you buy the DVDs!)! ^_^

Anyways, when both shows are about a suburban American family with an idiot for a dad, you're going to have some cross-over. You can only write for stupid in so many ways.

i did a search on the word "simpsons" before i made the thread and i didn't find anything either.