Proto Mospeada

Save

I did a search before posting and nothing came up for Proto Mospeada, so if this is already up delete the post.

top_01.jpg

Well I saw this a week ago and thought it was pretty cool. What's really cool is Shinji Aramaki is involved so I guess he does still care about Mospeada at least a little.

Proto Mospeada Site

Damn it, you got my hopes up for a new anime! Speaking of which, whatever happened with the Megazone 23 remake? Did it just turn out to be the PS3 game?

I think so, or they released the game to measure any renewed interest in the franchise.

From what I heard the game was rather bland, so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

Edited by Zinjo

• 1 month later...

While walking through the halls of WF2008 I happen to run into Nandy. His current project is the Proto Mospeada which personally has to be the coolest thing. This guy was great, supper friendly! He's personal friends with Shinji Aramaki and looks like this project is coming together nicely. The Dengenki Hobby booth had on display the Proto Mospeada helmet along with new Mars Base patches.

There Proto Mospeada site has been update so take a look.

post-3328-1203902947_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1203902952_thumb.jpg