Yamato variable 3 packs...

miriya

Would you buy 3 of the same Variable Fighter if there was a discount?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Pose one of each Fighter, Gerkwalk, Battroid all in one order with a discount. Would you do it?

• I already buy 3 so that I could pose all three modes. So discount? Sure.
    • In order to afford 3 of them they would have to be at least 50% off.
    • Even if it was a 20% discount I would go for it.
    • I only like Fighter mode so forget it.
    • I only Like Gerwalk mode so forget it.
    • I only like Battroid mode so forget it.

Typically I don't by multiples so I wouldn't be interested in getting three of the same toy. A three pack of three different repaints I might go for at a discount.

Edit - the option list should include "I'm okay with just one" instead of making me pick a pose I like best. I vary up my displays.

Edited by jenius

Nice pole miriya... :D ...I would like to choose the first answer but sadly I would need at LEAST 50% off...I for a bit almost had 3 of each of my chunkies (chunky's ??? I like this way), but sadly ran low on money so sold some and hopefully will have them back soon. They should open a pawn shop for our Valks. What a great idea. Do you wanna go in on is as partners ^_^

the point of a variable mode toy....?

exactly...no offense to anyone here since I know a lot of member have this 'need' for having several valks to display differently

I mean, what's the point of buying a perfect transforming toy, if you're gonna get 6 of them, to display each one in their 3 different modes with/without FAST packs

seems an awful waste of money, they would be better off buying models, cheaper and more accurate

I love all three modes but I can not afford three of any variable fighter.

Would a discount on three at a time be an incentive?

How many of you would go for it?

Instead of focusing this on Yamato, I think it would be more of an effective offer of sorts to the actual seller.

exactly...no offense to anyone here since I know a lot of member have this 'need' for having several valks to display differently

I mean, what's the point of buying a perfect transforming toy, if you're gonna get 6 of them, to display each one in their 3 different modes with/without FAST packs

seems an awful waste of money, they would be better off buying models, cheaper and more accurate

Geezzzeee guys.......it's just a poll....why question it.....I mean.....if anyone should have more than one I would expect it to be you with a name such as Valkyrie addict.

I'm no sithlord nor am I a godzilla...so no....and even different paint schemes I have to consider heavily before getting them. IMHO if you gonna buy 1 for each mode in display, they won't get played and you'll eventually forget how to transform them/not bother so defeats the purpose of the transforming toy.

3 VF-11Bs when they come out. If Yamato did a 3-pack at %50 off of the price of each individual valkyrie, I would bite. But only for the VF-11.

Same here. ^_^

I won't buy any multiples of any other VF's but I love the VF-11 so much that I won't be able to resist. Besides, it being a CF gives me a good excuse to buy multiples.

Why would Yamato do this @ 50% discount when they know there are enough suckers who will pay full price anyway :lol:

Yeah, I can't see a 50% discount. Their volume would need to go WAY up to justify that. 20% on the other hand I could see them doing. Just the savings as far as packaging goes would probably take vare of half of that.

Buying three to show all 3 configurations? I'll pass; that takes away the fun of having these valkyries. You gotta transform them once in a while...that's what makes them special!

Eh....it's like riding a bike......like having.....well nevermind that one......you won't ever forget how. Unless you get amnesia maybe or alzheimers. I hope no one has to suffer from those terrible things.

Interesting feedback so far.

Yes it is a good point of course that they are variable, transformable, so you could change their stance but looking at a lot of member's collections (and my own) I have seen that a lot of people pose their valk in their favorite pose and leave it that way on display.

I do love transforming them and posing them but when I get a pose that I really love, I like to keep it that way for a long time. Also, I cant seem to be able to transform them fast enough to be satisfied. I personally, if I could afford it, have 3 of a single variant to pose in all of its glory. Sure I would change the specifics of the poses every once and a while but I love being able to see all three modes at once. If I could afford it I would have 3 1/48 Milia valks to pose in all three modes. I may still yet. But when it comes down to it, with my limited budget I would generally prioritize getting variants or different mech before getting 3 of the same. However with the new 1/60 line coming out getting three of a kind is more possible if the price stays down and if they did offer three packs at a discount I would not be surprised if they were popular.

Anyway, thanks for brining to my attention that it is an incomplete poll.

Cool to hear people's feedback.

Interesting feedback so far.

Yes it is a good point of course that they are variable, transformable, so you could change their stance but looking at a lot of member's collections (and my own) I have seen that a lot of people pose their valk in their favorite pose and leave it that way on display.

I do love transforming them and posing them but when I get a pose that I really love, I like to keep it that way for a long time. Also, I cant seem to be able to transform them fast enough to be satisfied. I personally, if I could afford it, have 3 of a single variant to pose in all of its glory. Sure I would change the specifics of the poses every once and a while but I love being able to see all three modes at once. If I could afford it I would have 3 1/48 Milia valks to pose in all three modes. I may still yet. But when it comes down to it, with my limited budget I would generally prioritize getting variants or different mech before getting 3 of the same. However with the new 1/60 line coming out getting three of a kind is more possible if the price stays down and if they did offer three packs at a discount I would not be surprised if they were popular.

Anyway, thanks for brining to my attention that it is an incomplete poll.

Cool to hear people's feedback.

I know what you mean about the limited budget. I was doing well about getting all 3 of each of the 1/55's then....well.....eveyone knows no need to write it again......but soon....I will be back to it ^_^