Mospeada Line Art Thread

akim

• 2 weeks later...
don't know if this has been posted but I just happen to scan this for the other thread...

gallery_151_312_1709668.jpg

gallery_151_312_1802237.jpg

Sorry for this late post!!

Ahhhh!

This is what all we appreciate: setting and box art !!

Thanks for your contribution >EXO<!!

Does it come from B-Club??

Do you have some others pages??

Thanks for all!!

akim.

Bonus:

post-1010-1245672938_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Why are they even making DVD still in this day in age? I'd much rather have it in Blu-ray!! Or HD if anything less.

Because blu-ray players are still sh*t-f*cking expensive and so are the individual disks. And besides the fact that only a small percentage of TV's in homes right now can even take advantage of the marginal improvement in clarity, there are plenty of people who do have HDTV's that aren't willing to pay the ridiculous premiums for marginal improvement in picture quality and nine thousand hours of shitty special features.

When a blu-ray player sells for under $100 and a movie retails for $10, then maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
Has there been any word on the Japanese Mospeada book that was in the works being cancelled? Is it officially "on hiatus." The sad truth, it seems to me, is that if there wasn't enough interest to get a Mospeada book off the ground in Japan than the chances are awfully slim of one being successful. I'm a huge Mospeada fan, I definitely would buy one, but I realize that I am in a very tiny minority.

I wil not say "yes"!...but it seems, at last, the famous mospeada artbook, so awaited, will be scheduled in August 2009 ( beginning or end of..?) ...B5 size, 160 pages, 2000 yens...i can't believe it...honestly, i'll wait for end of August...There had so many delays...wait and see...

edit: arf..just noticed Yaco'sblog talked about it in a news of 10th july...

Yaco's blog

Edited by akim

I wil not say "yes"!...but it seems, at last, the famous mospeada artbook, so awaited, will be scheduled in August 2009 ( beginning or end of..?) ...B5 size, 160 pages, 2000 yens...i can't believe it...honestly, i'll wait for end of August...There had so many delays...wait and see...

edit: arf..just noticed Yaco'sblog talked about it in a news of 10th july...

Yaco's blog

The 8th August 2009!!

Mospeada artbook

Yaco's news

yes!

Due next month (with a possible first week of August 2nd hand info) that's all i've got.

I agree with you...release date is confirmed for 8th august 2009...i can't wait for...

This is going to be a brilliant book! I do hope they get some good sales and release a 2nd book seeing that they were talking about it back ages ago.

Just my hope so...just do this first book will be sold out / out of stock quickly...like this we could hope The second book...the precious... :rolleyes:

An another pic from Mospeada booklet...in waiting for the artbook and to motivate and encourage people to buy it ;)

Just remember the last WF in japan...

post-1010-1248740178_thumb.jpg

akim.

Edit:

Just put a new link for preorder mospeada artbook...

New Mospeada artbook 2009

Edited by akim

Regarding the "New Mospeada Complete Art Works Book 2009" item coming up, the publisher has said that if sales of the first one are good, they would consider doing a second volume.

No listing on Amazon JP for it yet. Keep looking for that ISBN...

I don't want to annoy but...

:huh: Just realized, in website Shinkigensha publisher, there is no word about the second book....what's happened??

shinkigensha

Someone has some suggestions??

---

Well, great news this book will be released soon...just 8 months of delay..."champagne"!

Edited by akim

I don't want to annoy but...

:huh: Just realized, in website Shinkigensha publisher, there is no word about the second book....what's happened??

shinkigensha

Someone has some suggestions??

---

Well, great news this book will be released soon...just 8 months of delay..."champagne"!

It has to first go on sale for it to generate interest for a second volume, pre-orders are not going to do it. As far as I know the publisher Shinkigensha has never said anything about a second book. A person here in Japan that says he has a box full of unreleased material said he would approach them if they would be interested. So chances for a second book as of now are, as slim as they could get. Just be happy this one is coming.

It has to first go on sale for it to generate interest for a second volume, pre-orders are not going to do it. As far as I know the publisher Shinkigensha has never said anything about a second book. A person here in Japan that says he has a box full of unreleased material said he would approach them if they would be interested. So chances for a second book as of now are, as slim as they could get. Just be happy this one is coming.

Ok, i understand.

Thanks Save for these explanations.

As you said, just be happy this one coming!! :)

Let's do it sold out quickly ;)

akim.

Oh, we are happy thats for sure Adrian! Man this one almost never came out.

As long as this one has all the released artwork from the RPG books that palladium stole i'm extremely happy.

I've noticed this 8th artbook comes from a collection named "entertainment archive series".

Others artbooks from this collection are: Dragonar, Vifam, Dirty Pair, Layzner, Glass Feet, Galient and Gravion.

Why am i talking about that?

I'd like to know, for those who have some of these artbooks, if they are "built" according to a same "organization"...

Do you see what i mean? By example, just suggestions:

First: pics from anime, after: chara design in color, setting in B&W, gallery, merchandizing...

Do they have a same architecture or they are totally different from a book to an other..?

Honestly, i'm happy about this book but i wouldn't like to have a kind of "screen captures" book...( i know...it's not necessary to preview what it could contain...just be happy about this coming and wait for...ok...but i'm just curious and impatient...)

Others books could give me a idea of what it could contain..

Could someone help me?

akim.