Mospeada Line Art Thread

akim

"It is not enough for me to have what I want...you must NOT also have it."

I guess that's some people's attitude.

I could understand someone asking to take down the pictures if there was an artbook coming out, but I really doubt that. More likely it's some sad, deluded individual hoping they'll get rich selling the originals to Harmony Gold.

They were pics I got during a time I was trying to collect as much lineart and concept work as possible. There were about 6 people I had collected various art from. Unfortunately, whoever I got these from wasn't the original owner of the pics. While I do have lots of various Mospeada lineart, I will do some research, and see what I have that has been put out before on the net. I'll get some of the stuff scanned into my computer, and put it up as soon as I can.

And to answer your question, no, it wasn't Tommy. But if it was from HG, I would've kept it up. I simply took it down out of respect for the fellow MWer whose pics they were.

I'm going to clean up some other pics I have, and get them on here if possible. LOL See you guys back in here soon.

They were pics I got during a time I was trying to collect as much lineart and concept work as possible. There were about 6 people I had collected various art from. Unfortunately, whoever I got these from wasn't the original owner of the pics. While I do have lots of various Mospeada lineart, I will do some research, and see what I have that has been put out before on the net. I'll get some of the stuff scanned into my computer, and put it up as soon as I can.

And to answer your question, no, it wasn't Tommy. But if it was from HG, I would've kept it up. I simply took it down out of respect for the fellow MWer whose pics they were.

I'm going to clean up some other pics I have, and get them on here if possible. LOL See you guys back in here soon.

Awesome pics , never seen before!

Thanks!!

Hope to see more soon :D

akim.

Sorry it's taken me 3 weeks to get to these but here you go...

Enjoy,

Carl

Very cool stuff Carl!

I really like all the placement points for all the stickers and insignias :)

If I have time next week, I'll start posting some cool line art again..

• 2 weeks later...

I hear that the back of that Variable Bike book has pages with early designs for Mospeada. Seems they originally planned it to be a police show.

Oh, and I rented the show on dvd recently. Each disk has a huge bank of line-art images to scroll through on top of the old Gakken tv commercials.

Edited by Alex

I hear that the back of that Variable Bike book has pages with early designs for Mospeada. Seems they originally planned it to be a police show.

Oh, and I rented the show on dvd recently. Each disk has a huge bank of line-art images to scroll through on top of the old Gakken tv commercials.

Pics , pics, pics please! :) if you can...

In other old topic, totoro242 has shown some pages of old anime magazines containing pictures (animec, out and other magazines...).

There was a artemisgames website who has listed all magazines talking about Mospeada and how many pages it contains.

Unfortunately, it seems this site was down...:(

Do you know the reason?

Another question:

Does it be possible to access to this site (aka in archives?) .. it contains so informations and pics...

Or maybe someone has saved some pages or pics??

Thanks for your answer.

Sincerely,

akim.

Yeah, that was the the Genesis Climber Mospeada Universe page. Awesome page. A guy named Rob M. Morgenstern ran it, but it disappeared a year or so ago. Not sure why.

Eventually some people just get burned out running fansites. I have a tiny one and I can't even imagine the amount of work they put into theirs. Some great websites that have gone this way: Valkyrie Factory, Robotech Museum, rtsurfer's Robotech Archive, Genesis Climber Mospeada Universe, and the Super Dimension Calvary Southern Cross Universe.

Very nice, but one of those shots, the size comparison shot makes me think that some of these may have come from Sentinels, what with that one including the hovertank and something resembling the updated zent battlepod.

Very nice, but one of those shots, the size comparison shot makes me think that some of these may have come from Sentinels, what with that one including the hovertank and something resembling the updated zent battlepod.

Nope nothing to do with Sentinels, all Mospeada.

Okay, that one pic of this thats been floating around for years has been driving me nuts. Here's a better one of the full image, better scan. No one is allowed to use the other one now :p

I love that pic, and was hoping one day a better version would be put up. Although I do think it would have looked better with the TREAD's legs back up instead of hanging down.