Focker 1s

Hikaru 1s

25th anniversary 1s

GBP

GBP urban camo

GBP forest camo

Super/Strike Pack

Stealth Super/Strike Pack

I think those are all the unique 1/48 toys.

edit for spelling.

Edited by eugimon

I've got the following, except for the ones crossed out, but I've never taken a pic of them all together: -

hikaru 1a

max 1a

kakizaki 1a

low viz 1a

low viz 2 1a

cannon fodder 1a

angel birds 1a

Hikaru 1j

Hikaru 1j/super

Max 1j/super

Millia 1j/super

Stealth 1j

Stealth 1j/super

Focker 1s

Hikaru 1s

25th anniversary 1s

GBP

GBP urban camo

GBP forest camo

Super/Strike Pack

Stealth Super/Strick Pack

Graham

I thought I could pull this off, but after getting my camera uploaded to my PC, realized that I was blocking the lowest 2 boxes of the top pillar - the Low Viz 2, and VF-1A Kakizaki, and I've put them all away already. Tough to capture all 20 boxes in one shot, as I was laying on the floor as it was with them stacked on my basement stairs. The second pic shows the partial front and end of the LV2, and the end of the Kakizaki box. Everything should be there except the 25th anniversary 1S which is enroute..... and of course no credit card valk, or meteor busters.

post-3041-1199421523_thumb.jpg post-3041-1199422104_thumb.jpg

Edited by RT junkie

I thought I could pull this off, but after getting my camera uploaded to my PC, realized that I was blocking the lowest 2 boxes of the top pillar - the Low Viz 2, and VF-1A Kakizaki, and I've put them all away already. Tough to capture all 20 boxes in one shot, as I was laying on the floor as it was with them stacked on my basement stairs. The second pic shows the partial front and end of the LV2, and the end of the Kakizaki box. Everything should be there except the 25th anniversary 1S which is enroute..... and of course no credit card valk, or meteor busters.

:blink:

Ditto on what Graham has. My 1/48 collection is the same as well except I didn't get the standalone Hikaru 1J.

I kinda wish Yamato would release an all black GBP to complement the stealth or 25th anniversary valks.

Edited by Golden Arms

so is it safe to say that no one will ever complete their Yamato 1/48 valkyrie collection because of the "black" version is basically/almost impossible to acquire?

i'm about to give up now that you guys have brought up the thought, especially with the introduction of the "meteor buster"...oh man, wth?

i thought i was cool with acquiring the last of my missing three; the low vis 2 missing, kakizaki and angle...dang. but now...this sucks.

maaaan!

People made "credit card valks" out of stripped Stealths if that helps you out. I still think it's wrong to consider the Meteor Buster anything more than a custom even if it is a custom based off of Kawamori's input and given out as a prize by a magazine.

I think I am going to try and get them all. Besides the low viz, are there any that are hard to locate? I will get a low viz if I come across one.

if were just talking about 1/48s, outside of the LV1 you mentioned, i'd say the Super VF-1J hikaru as it was only release one time. everything else is readily available from multiple vendors both stateside and overseas.

The Steatlh giftset might get pretty rare also.

i forgot about that one but i don't think thats because the valk is cool(theres plenty of them being sold by itself) but more so the dope fast packs. why they haven't re-released them yet is beyond me? :unsure:

i forgot about that one but i don't think thats because the valk is cool(theres plenty of them being sold by itself) but more so the dope fast packs. why they haven't re-released them yet is beyond me? :unsure:

I almost wish I would'nt have sold my Super Stealth now........ehhh.....whatevs.......I needed to and it went to a happy home.

I almost wish I would'nt have sold my Super Stealth now........ehhh.....whatevs.......I needed to and it went to a happy home.

i was thinking of selling mine too but i didn't want to part with the FP's.

if yamato re-releases the FP's by itself, i'd definitely sell my stealth giftset.

my quest for completion is almost done.... never thought i'd shell out the dough for a Low Viz one or for a super M&M's.... but with those 3 purchases... it only makes me 3 away from the complete set.... and i just got a Hikaru 1S so now i just need 2...

Kakizaki and CF here i come for 1/48 completeness!!!

my quest for completion is almost done.... never thought i'd shell out the dough for a Low Viz one or for a super M&M's.... but with those 3 purchases... it only makes me 3 away from the complete set.... and i just got a Hikaru 1S so now i just need 2...

Kakizaki and CF here i come for 1/48 completeness!!!

Good luck......I am sure you will find the other two for cheaper than the last ones you have bought.

kiririth, hah hah, i'm like you. i have three more to go: Angel Birds, Kakizaki and Low Viz 2.

but...i do not have the vf-1j stealth fast pack gift set and i cannot find it anywhere.

sithlord / godzilla, do you guys have any to spare? (worth a shot, heh).

Edited by doodler7

post-3041-1199421523_thumb.jpg post-3041-1199422104_thumb.jpg

How do you get up stairs..... Oh wait why would you want to your collections downstairs ;)

I shudder in fear to see the updated, wide-angle shots of either kensei's or Godzilla's infamous collections. :ph34r:

They Don't make wide angle lenses that big AFIK.

I have all the ones in black. I didn't realize that I was so close. I may just have to pick a few more up so I can make the claim to have them all. Mooooohoooowaaaaahaaaaaa!

hikaru 1a

max 1a

kakizaki 1a

low viz 1a

low viz 2 1a

cannon fodder 1a

angel birds 1a

Hikaru 1j

Hikaru 1j/super

Max 1j/super

Millia 1j/super

Stealth 1j