Macross Frontier News Thread *Read 1st post*

azrael

Kawamori usually isn't like Gundam franchise which replaces the protagonist's MS mid-season (it's assuming a lot that MF will be more than 1 season at the moment). Usually he'll introduce the new mecha early on and then mod the heck outta it.

Maybe we'll see an upgrade to the VF-22? (similar to how you see a melding of the yf-19 and vf-1 in the vf-25?)

A qrau that can project a holographic image while it is cloaked to distract the enemy and then strike from behind at close range while the bug is confused. "pinpoint barrier kick to the nuts!"

1. Get in close with optic camouflage. (like the dark legioss were able to against the inbit in mospeada?)

2. Pinpoint barrier punch a hole in the bug, releasing a reaction bomb from an opening in the palm to blow the bug from the inside out. Mini-deadalus attack!

3. Fold out of there before it explodes, or use a full barrier to protect against the blast. The mine or bomb may have remote detonation trigger or timed.

Maybe close combat will come back! (like the moves max and milia pulled off in DYRL with point blank shots to the face) The new valks being like the knight sabers from Bubblegum crisis. Gunpods are useless since the bullets take ages to penetrate the armor unless you get to close range for them to do heavy damage. Long drawn out fights will be the order of the day, where the splash damage weapons of the aliens would be slow and useless. Only the most sophisticated cutting instruments converted to weapons will be needed. When bugs break in to a ship, they will poked with bayonets, and shot at from pointblank range after the blades cut the hole needed to shoot bullet into. (no reaction bomb usage inside ships which is too dangerous)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Macross F PV2 by Bandai, no new chip!!!

「マクロスF(フロンティア)」 プロモーション映像 第2弾

http://www2.b-ch.com/cgi-bin/cmn/pv/pv_vie...0.cgi?pv_c=1282

Youtube:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=t551QFy9N5c

download:

mms://b-ch.dooga.co.jp/macross_f_pv2_1000k.wmv

There's no new footage but definately a new PV. Btw how do i download the wmv from the mms link. I can view it but none of my download managers manage to grab the link.

Btw how do i download the wmv from the mms link. I can view it but none of my download managers manage to grab the link.

MMS, or Multimedia Messaging Service, is normally meant for mobile phone services. Unfortunately, most people in North America don't have a phone that can save streaming media, so we're left with streaming it through our computers. I should note that the mobile phone clips are nice, but rather useless for people in North America since no one here has a phone that can save the streamed media. <_<

Kawamori usually isn't like Gundam franchise which replaces the protagonist's MS mid-season (it's assuming a lot that MF will be more than 1 season at the moment). Usually he'll introduce the new mecha early on and then mod the heck outta it.

I'm thinking maybe in the second half of the series when the poop really hits the fan, UN Spacy (NUNS i guess) will get some nice new fighters to compete with the SMS VF-25. I doubt the military will be complete fodder the entire series.

I agree with u buddy, aside from the VF-1, The VF-11 has been my favorite valkyrie, I was hoping to see more VF-11 action

I hoping for the VF-22 to make a hat trick (well not really, but kinda) it would be awsome to see how a 22 stacks up to the 25

I think it's possible we might end up seeing the VF-22 in some form and possbibly even a cameo apperance from the V-19, but I doubt we'll see the VF-11 or the V-4 as some have said they'd like to see, as they are just to old by 2059.

Graham

Lego Valks are out of sight; does Kawamori get his inspiration by building them first with legos? Also, when will "Don't Be Late" be released by Big West & Victor?

He builds his VFs with Legos to conceptualize the transformation. He then takes pictures and traces an outline of his Lego VFs and then smooths out the rough parts so that it becomes more streamlined.

Normally, soundtracks aren't released until about a month after they appear on a show.

=======================================

080206, 14:50JST

The News from Animage

Macross F will be broadcast on Apr. 5, 19:30!!!

【マクロスF】 

MBS・TBS系列土曜19時30分

two more months :angry:

The News from Animage

【マクロスF】 

MBS・TBS系列土曜19時30分

<----- Canceling all appointment for Saturday evening started from April 5th.

He builds his VFs with Legos to conceptualize the transformation. He then takes pictures and traces an outline of his Lego VFs and then smooths out the rough parts so that it becomes more streamlined.

Normally, soundtracks aren't released until about a month after they appear on a show.

Thanks azreal. I really, really want that song!

The News from Animage

Saturdays? At 8:30PM? Of all the bloody days and timeslots...It's a gamble to put it on in the middle of primetime...

Saturdays? At 8:30PM? Of all the bloody days and timeslots...It's a gamble to put it on in the middle of primetime...

Bandai definitely has high expectations for this series!

However, if you want to capture the old school adult fans and their kids, that is an excellent time slot to do it with.

Edited by Zinjo

Actually 19:30 is 7:30pm, and that is the tail end of anime primetime broadcast so it's not too out of the left field. Having it on a weekend kinda is though. Atleast it isn't sunday mornings, only long running shows survives those.

Of course it may be broadcasted on different times on the other stations across the country though. Going to have to track that down. I just hope I'll still be in the country for the second episode broadcast.

Actually 19:30 is 7:30pm

I can't count today...lovely. :wacko:

Having it on a weekend kinda is though. Atleast it isn't sunday mornings, only long running shows survives those.

We should be glad it's not on Sundays, period.

名曲スーパーリバイバル

Classic Song, super revival!!

by Newtype Mar. Issue

080207nt03.jpg

Super revival??

It means Song of Minmay will be back?

Because Ranka and Sheryl have Minmay's action in DYRL.

080207minmay.jpg

OR...

Is スーパーリバイバル a song name?

Who can tell me?

HAHA~~~

Please wait clear pics...

Edited by kresphy

Is the US version of Newtype also doing the same story? or do they get restricted on Macross Stuff by Disharmony Mold? :huh: