The Laws of the Macross Universe

ssfsx17

- A singer's obnoxiousness is equal to the loudness of his/her singing to the tenth power.

- The younger girl never gets the guy. Never.

- All Zentraedi men who are not from the original series are totally screwed and are going to die. Probably in a very gruesome way. Especially if you're in DYRL, you should just shoot yourself in the face before someone does it for you. (I'm assuming the guy in Macross F with facepaint is a Zentran too)

- All Destroid / tank drivers are totally screwed. If you join the UN Spacy and are assigned to a ground vehicle, you should just commit suicide immediately.

- You can never run out of missiles. Even if you are clearly shown shooting off every single missile attached to your wings, you've still got more missiles.

- Fold-Drives never work the same way twice, whereas everything else - guns, missiles, etc. - always work the same way all the time.

- The head-guns are absolutely useless.

All Macross lead males make sumdumgai want to kick the crap out of them at one point or another if not through the entire series. :p

Hikaru all the way through.

Isamu a lot of the time.

Basara great deal of the time.

Shin some of the team.

Alto, I'll give you something to whine about! :)

The Monster MUST make an appearance in every series.

- All Destroid / tank drivers are totally screwed. If you join the UN Spacy and are assigned to a ground vehicle, you should just commit suicide immediately.

You can add that if you're posted to anything BUT the newest top of the line fighter: you're essentially dead the second you step into a cockpit... that is unless your name happens to be Millia or Max, then anything you step in becomes the most lethal killing machine known to man.

- The head-guns are absolutely useless.

Not true, Max uses them to damage Millia's battlesuit, afterwhich she runs... and they helped Hikaru save Misa, which might be the biggest win of them all.

Edited by Noyhauser

-the moment you are forced to yell " dekaruchaaa~ " you're screwed

-english is the official spoken language, it just sounds japanese

-flying beercans are dangerous

-yelling "ore no uta wo ki ke!" attracts negative vibes while "atashi no uta wo ki ke!" attracts positive vibes

Edited by polidread

- If you're a bad guy, avoid taking on the rookie pilot in the first episode.

- Apparently, some of the best pilots wear glasses while flying.

(So, what if you wear glasses AND drink like a mad, mutha-Focker? :blink: ).

The Monster MUST make an appearance in every series.

Not true, Max uses them to damage Millia's battlesuit, afterwhich she runs... and they helped Hikaru save Misa, which might be the biggest win of them all.

You are completly right the MONSTER MUST APPEARS IN EVERY SEIRES. B))

And Hikaru use the head guns to make a hole to the door and rescue Misa in Aiganagareru

- Apparently, some of the best pilots wear glasses while flying.

(So, what if you wear glasses AND drink like a mad, mutha-Focker? :blink: ).

Sadly, the bonuses don't stack, but the penalties do.

So a drunk guy with glasses doesn't fly as well as a sober guy with glasses or a drunk guy without glasses.

If you find yourself flying a brown & white VF-1... are you a religous person? Because you're about to meet your maker. Kakizaki, please stand up.

Unless your name is Max Jenius, Quadluun Rau's are very, very bad for a Valk pilot's health.

Piloting a Regult is bad for one's health.

Being the Captain of a major UN Spacy ship has 3 major perks: You're surrounded with women. You get to wear big peaked caps. You get to brood in the Captain's Chair and be cool at the same time.

If you're flying a VF-1J, you will not die. KO'd of action, maybe. Damaged quite a bit, maybe. But you will not die in combat. No VF-1J has ever been shown onscreen to be destroyed with its pilot. VF-1A? Bad luck. VF-1S? Poor Roy. Yes, this applies to SDF:M and DYRL?.

Hair dye renders humans invulnerable.

A gunpod's effectiveness is inversely proportional to how many rounds it fires.

When in doubt in an awkward social context, kiss. This works even better when aliens are present.

There is a law in the universe that demands all species, whether alien, monster, or human, regardless of any previous contact or relation, must employ inaccurate swarms of miniature missles as a weapon.

- The best way to get a girl to notice and pay more attention to you is to crash your plane, preferably with said girl in it.

- Unless it's strapped to the back of your ride, the only good Ghost is a DEAD ghost.

- Don't point any sharp objects (such as knives or sticks) at anyone, unless you plan to hook up with said person down the road. (This rule does not apply to any sharp objects affixed to gunpods.)

Two more:

1- A single crappy lovesong can stop an entire fleet of thousands and thousands of wild, blood thirsty giant warriors no matter what.

2- The complexity of all mecha or combat vehicle is proportionally inverse to the easyness to operate it.

the safest part on the fleet's main ship is the bridge, unless you happen to be the villian. captain's, admiral's and their crew are never injured but i can't say the same thing for the civilians that have to evacuate to the shelter on the same said ship.

If you're flying a VF-1J, you will not die. KO'd of action, maybe. Damaged quite a bit, maybe. But you will not die in combat. No VF-1J has ever been shown onscreen to be destroyed with its pilot. VF-1A? Bad luck. VF-1S? Poor Roy. Yes, this applies to SDF:M and DYRL?.

M7 too! Gamlin took Milia's 1J into battle and got it destroyed--but he lived to fly again!

- Against enemies who aren't the red space monsters or the lifeforce-suckers, you don't have to put any effort whatsoever into fighting. The enemies will conveniently aim away from the cockpit, allowing your pod to automatically detach from the rest of the valkyrie where you can wait for a pickup. (this law is also called the Law of Wing Commander 2 Wingmen)

- The best way to get a girl to notice and pay more attention to you is to crash your plane, preferably with said girl in it.

- Unless it's strapped to the back of your ride, the only good Ghost is a DEAD ghost.

- Don't point any sharp objects (such as knives or sticks) at anyone, unless you plan to hook up with said person down the road. (This rule does not apply to any sharp objects affixed to gunpods.)

HEY THAT IS NOT FUNNY :angry:

If you suddenly find that the VF you are flying is getting massproduced, it means its turned into cannonfodder and you will most likely be completely helpless and shot down in a matter of seconds along with the rest of your squad.

Ah see that was covered by my earlier post:

if you're posted to anything BUT the newest top of the line fighter: you're essentially dead the second you step into a cockpit... that is unless your name happens to be Millia or Max, then anything you step in becomes the most lethal killing machine known to man.

VF-11B - Top of the line fighter: permanent invulnerability

VF-11C - Cannon Fodder: insta death

HEY THAT IS NOT FUNNY :angry:

C'mon now. I wasn't aiming the "Ghost" law at you. ;)

The Ghosts in MacZero were cool and helpful little boosters (strapped to the back of the VF-0's).

The Ghost in Mac+ was pretty much a mean little bugger.

And I've only seen Macross F once or twice (unsubbed unfortunately), so the ghosts I saw in there seemed to get creamed pretty quickly by the bugs. If my understanding about that was incorrect, then I apologize for my ignorance.

Edited by Mog

C'mon now. I wasn't aiming the "Ghost" law at you. ;)

The Ghost in Mac+ was pretty much a mean little bugger.

And I've only seen Macross F once or twice (unsubbed unfortunately), so the ghosts I saw in there seemed to get creamed pretty quickly by the bugs. If my understanding about that was incorrect, then I apologize for my ignorance.

lol dont worry about it man, I was only joking. And a good note on the ghosts being creamed, I mean you saw what they are capable of in mac+, and then they send a squadron of them and they get creamed like CF's, thats like "what the hell". hummmmm.........Maybe I should change my name to Komi Ghost