1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Yes, the indent is deeper on the single seaters, but I don't see how they are going to extend the canopy much more than it already is and fit a hinge, all in this little space (unless they go removeable canopy with no hinge, like the 1/60 V.1).

I guess we'll see when pictures are released. ^_^

Whatever Yamato does, I don't think we have to worry about them going back to the old removable canopy/heatshield. Whew!

Another thing to note on the 1/60 is the chest. The hump will be much longer and nowhere near the lineart references.

I really wish Yamato would have designed this new 1/60 as a ONE seater platform. It's not like Graham doesn't have pics of what should be done to make it work properly, as a two seater.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Another thing to note on the 1/60 is the chest. The hump will be much longer and nowhere near the lineart references.

I really wish Yamato would have designed this new 1/60 as a ONE seater platform. It's not like Graham doesn't have pics of what should be done to make it work properly, as a two seater.

its because yamato doesn't want to cut you a check for your ideas.

they can simply adjust everything you did ever so slightly and claim it as their own.

i wouldn't be a bit surprised if they incorporated(nice way of saying stole) your ideas into their 2 seater design.

Accusatory statements and possibilities like that are exactly why companies do not accept submissions like designs from outside, and why most will pointedly say "Do not send us your ideas. We will destroy them without looking at them." on any kind of customer feedback forms. The possibility of someone saying "hey, that was my design!", regardless of whether it actually was or not, necessitates a legal shield of non-interaction.

So if you have a precious hand made valkyrie that you want a company to make, don't send it to them if its your only copy ;P. It's liable to end up in the bin.

its because yamato doesn't want to cut you a check for your ideas.

they can simply adjust everything you did ever so slightly and claim it as their own.

i wouldn't be a bit surprised if they incorporated(nice way of saying stole) your ideas into their 2 seater design.

dnd - Nothing like this has occured nor am I stating or implying this is anything like what I have created. This is completely Yamato's interpretation of the VF-1D, based on their ability to go off ambiguous line-art.

QuinJester - Thanks for looking out.

Let's all keep calm and be civil while were at it.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

heh heh nice! Getting better with the boxes. I'm so glad they started this trend with the YF-21.

Notice how the front pic of the side on Strike Roy hasn't got it's gear down! (places feather in cap)

Did they listen G-Man? :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

i wish I could afford to come over for the con.

Ruski u and me need to make some sort of joint trip over one year...

For sure man! Maybe 2010. 2009 would be the ultimate year (SDF-1 launch) but i doubt i'd have the money by then :lol: I'd probably work it around flying over for the con, stay the two days there,

and then continue the route to my wife's mum place in russia. That would be the only way i could get the excuse. :p

Also myself and a friend who is a lurking member here are toying with the idea of an aussie con. We had a marathon and display workshop the other weekend

and it was heaps fun! I only have a small place so i couldn't have more than one person over, but it was just a practice con so we know how to go about it all.

We really do need to work an aussie con once a year as well. Our fandom demands it! :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When I finally get my dirty paws on this toy, I won't be leaving my house for at least a day. I might fly it around the back yard if it's nice out. But I'll be locked up in my room handling this valk like it was a pair of boobies for a good deal of time when it arrives.

For sure man! Maybe 2010. 2009 would be the ultimate year (SDF-1 launch) but i doubt i'd have the money by then :lol: I'd probably work it around flying over for the con, stay the two days there,

and then continue the route to my wife's mum place in russia. That would be the only way i could get the excuse. :p

Also myself and a friend who is a lurking member here are toying with the idea of an aussie con. We had a marathon and display workshop the other weekend

and it was heaps fun! I only have a small place so i couldn't have more than one person over, but it was just a practice con so we know how to go about it all.

We really do need to work an aussie con once a year as well. Our fandom demands it! :lol:

You're in Adelaide right? If we did an Aussie con, you should come up here, theres at least 3 other Sydney folk around :p We outnumber you!

You're in Adelaide right? If we did an Aussie con, you should come up here, theres at least 3 other Sydney folk around :p We outnumber you!

hahah no no, Yeppoon, that's on the beach about 9 hours drive north east from brisbane. :p

Yeah we will have to make it somewhere where all of us can get together and make a good sized con, where would we have it though?

Gotta hire out a cool pad and get a big BIG screen TV.

OverDrive have a review up on their site with pics of the box.

LINK

So OverDrive's the new Graham eh? ^_^

As much as my heart says not to get the 1/60s....sigh...who am i kidding...i think i'll get one...JUSTTTT ONEEEE....i hope....gahhh.

hahah no no, Yeppoon, that's on the beach about 9 hours drive north east from brisbane. :p

Yeah we will have to make it somewhere where all of us can get together and make a good sized con, where would we have it though?

Gotta hire out a cool pad and get a big BIG screen TV.

Actually, I know at least five other Perthians that would attend. So YOU guys come down here. :p

This image has put me off... :(

Well the legs are skinnier and the head is propped up a bit too high, but other than that I think it still looks more line-art accurate than the 1/48 (and more in-tune with the recent more slender valk battroid styles).

This puppy is BEGGING for side parts. That gap is too much!

Anyway that last pic, the pose suffers which contributes to the erky feelings I bet.

The pose that I want to see is the new V.2 1/60 with fp in flying half gerwalk (arms still in) as a side view.

Like this...

post-4840-1216227182_thumb.jpg

The pose that I want to see is the new V.2 1/60 with fp in flying half gerwalk (arms still in) as a side view.

Like this...

I wanna see that too.

:ph34r:

Guest sh002

i would have preferred if they just enlarged the middle part of the box cover? is it supposed to represent a console?

post-2880-1216238306_thumb.jpg

Edited by sh002