1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

I'd love to have a VF-1 with accurate exhausts....ie the padles or bars instead of the standard circular exhaust. So far I don't think anyone has gotten that correct Yamato, Bandia, hasegawa ect... although the super possibles may have had them not sure though.

IIRC, the animation inconsistently shows both circular and slot exhausts. But according to the lineart, it's supposed to be circular.

vf-1a-schematics.gif

Thanks goes out to Mr. March's Macross Mecha Manual for the image.

As of right now im not really interested in the 1/60 perfect transformation vf-1s... I still got alot of the other 1/60s to collect like the sv-51s and another 1/48 vf-s roy fokker edition. I do like the fact that theyre alot cheaper then the 1/48 vf-1s though and they come with more stuff to boot. It is getting kinda annoying how long the yf-21 is taking though thats first on my list when it comes out.

the DYRL style valks had the paddles and the TV style had round exhausts. Pg 41 of the Design Works shows the vf-1s/strike (DYRL) and it clearly shows the paddles/bar exhausts.

I'm pretty sure the scene where Hikaru is crashing the VF-1D through the buildings, in the series, shows the padel style too. I really don't mind the round ones, I just really like the slotted ones better and haven't seen it done yet...on a good toy or model that is :p

Chris

transformer fans. pish. :lol:

:angry: hey I was collecting transformers waay before macross. and I like the name also it just sounds good to me and im used to it. Yeah it may seem out of place here but I dont care.

:angry: hey I was collecting transformers waay before macross. and I like the name also it just sounds good to me and im used to it. Yeah it may seem out of place here but I dont care.

Dont worry about those guys... their minds are in the gutter more that they care about TF...

Dont worry about those guys... their minds are in the gutter more that they care about TF...

This is true. No harm mate.

:ph34r:

This is true. No harm mate.

LOL I didnt take offense im not that insecure about myself... lol not yet at least maybe when ive built up a big enough collection of macross toys then I will a little more insecure about my self esteem.

Back to topic!

My local toy shop preorder is UP! Yay! Definitely getting it...oh well, there goes my "I only collect 1/48" anthem.....

xlmacross.jpg

Oh man the proportions are even better than the 1/48 cant wait!

I'm pretty sure the scene where Hikaru is crashing the VF-1D through the buildings, in the series, shows the padel style too. I really don't mind the round ones, I just really like the slotted ones better and haven't seen it done yet...on a good toy or model that is :p

Chris

You are right. I just watched that ep last week and they are the slotted ones as opposed to the round ones.

Oh well, maybe the VF-1D 1/60 will have slotted

It has the correct style thrusters in the feet.

Graham

Wha Wha WHAT!!!!!! Are you saying the padle version or that the round ones are the correct version?!! Oh Please Oh please let it have the padle version!! Very cool indeed if it does!

Chris

man....I was just mulling the idea of quitting TFs collecting and focusing on Macross!

As I have probably repeated a million times over - I did just that - or rather; I decided I would ONLY collect G1 reissues/MISB and Masterpiece. That really saves you lots of money.

I just can't justify it - the line is getting more and more kiddy poo. Besides - there's so much more interesting stuff in the world of anime...

Go beyond Macross and get Soul of Chogokin, Gundam - much much more out there that really is great :)

TF will always be neato - but only G1 :)..

oh - and Beast Wars.

Well - and Car Robots eventually.

:) can't wait for the 1/60. I like that it comes with its' SS parts - and I really do hope it's a major improvement over teh 1/48 in durability :)

vftf1

there is really a screw on the left arm fast pack ..... there is no attach for the gun pod on the right one so...........

with the angle you can tell zoom on it!

so it is not 2 right arms fastpack guys

look closer

also the display of fast pack only does confirm it.................

Graham can not confirm he only has the valk without fast pack

sorry guys....................... the truth hurts

YAMA-1-60-MACROSS-VF-1S.jpg

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=...st&id=51565

there is really a screw on the left arm fast pack ..... there is no attach for the gun pod on the right one so...........

with the angle you can tell zoom on it!

so it is not 2 right arms fastpack guys

look closer

also the display of fast pack only does confirm it.................

Graham can not confirm he only has the valk without fast pack

sorry guys....................... the truth hurts

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=...st&id=51565

What do you mean there is no attachment for the gun pod on the right arm armor?!? You can see it on the valk in Battroid mode.

YES YAMATO DID SCREW UP

Ohhhh I misunderstood what you were saying at first. Now I see. Well FU(K!!! :angry:

Don't you see on my pic you all had it wrong with the double arm armor at first

too fast !

I guess we will really just have to wait to see the final product. They may have messed up....but that pic is also one of the first pics that Yamato put out. It may have been corrected. At least I hope so.

Uh, We did go over this a while ago, it's clearly just them using two of the same arm pieces so they can do a promo pic. The likelihood of the final version being like that are almost nill. This is pretty common with really early promo work of unfinished prototypes, they all have stickers instead of tampo and occasionally they take shortcuts if they don't have all the pieces.