1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Has anyone gotten a payment request yet from Valk-exchange? I pre-ordered the day he put it up and I need to pay with a money-order. I never did get an email confirmation for the order but I remember seeing the "Thanks for your order" page come up after I ordered. I've pm'd Kev 2 times but haven't heard back yet. Just anxious is all, since he usually need the money before these things are released.

Chris

As always, thanks for the glorious pics, Swoosh!!

Got any lunch boxes you could add to this pic?:D

DSCF4100_s.jpg

lol, I was thinking a tilte for this pic, may be adding some warm light and make it look like sunset? ^_^

Thanks for the great pics swoosh. That battroid mode looks bad ass!!!

Are my eyes deceiving me or does that battroid look like it has side covers :o

A custom job swoosh or did Yamato miraculously include them?

post-4055-1216494730_thumb.jpg

Optical illusion. To me I see what you are talking about but at the same time see how it still really needs side covers.

Slightly OT, but Swoosh--is your YF-19 a 1st release or 2nd release? Have you modified it in any way? The shoulders in fighter mode caught my eye, as do the extremely well-fitting leg seams behind the shoulders in fighter mode.

Awesome pics, Swoosh!

Guys, this truly is THE greatest year to be a Macross fan. I can't recall another time where we had it so good! :) Amazing new toys, an incredible new series, a rekindled interest in the franchise in Japan... damn. I'm going to be broke, but I've never been happier.

Slightly OT, but Swoosh--is your YF-19 a 1st release or 2nd release? Have you modified it in any way? The shoulders in fighter mode caught my eye, as do the extremely well-fitting leg seams behind the shoulders in fighter mode.

It is a 2nd release, I didn't modify it... but I remember I have to force fit it a little bit in the first few transformation.

Swoosh, hows the transformation, any different/more difficult than the 1/48?

90% like the 1/48, a bit tricky in the swing bar area.

Everything holds tights together, I like the new FAST pack attachment design, very solid! It can support the weight of the whole Valk, I have a feeling that Yamato will come out a new lanch arm to hold it upside down!!!

DSCF4102_s_001.jpg

The biggest surprise to me are the stickers!! It is so thin, non reflective and conform to the surface very well!!

DSCF4103_s.jpg

Is there a gundpod strap?

No sling is included, but attachment point are there.... so may be.... accessories pack later?

Edited by Swoosh

DSCF4050_s.jpg

These are some great photos. Great to hear that Yamato finally improved the decals.

I cannot remember who did this but I saved the picture.

If Yamato comes up with the upside launch arm then I will have to up in the new 1/60 pool.

Is it just the angle or is pilots seat too far forward? Will Yamato shoehorn a second seat in there?

post-3784-1216510479_thumb.jpg

I'm getting all giddy at all the amount of tampo printing.

Good job Yamato. Can someone confirm that there's also the non Fast Pack version Roy on sale?