1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

i wish I could afford to come over for the con.

Ruski u and me need to make some sort of joint trip over one year...

For sure man! Maybe 2010. 2009 would be the ultimate year (SDF-1 launch) but i doubt i'd have the money by then :lol: I'd probably work it around flying over for the con, stay the two days there,

and then continue the route to my wife's mum place in russia. That would be the only way i could get the excuse. :p

Also myself and a friend who is a lurking member here are toying with the idea of an aussie con. We had a marathon and display workshop the other weekend

and it was heaps fun! I only have a small place so i couldn't have more than one person over, but it was just a practice con so we know how to go about it all.

We really do need to work an aussie con once a year as well. Our fandom demands it! :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When I finally get my dirty paws on this toy, I won't be leaving my house for at least a day. I might fly it around the back yard if it's nice out. But I'll be locked up in my room handling this valk like it was a pair of boobies for a good deal of time when it arrives.

For sure man! Maybe 2010. 2009 would be the ultimate year (SDF-1 launch) but i doubt i'd have the money by then :lol: I'd probably work it around flying over for the con, stay the two days there,

and then continue the route to my wife's mum place in russia. That would be the only way i could get the excuse. :p

Also myself and a friend who is a lurking member here are toying with the idea of an aussie con. We had a marathon and display workshop the other weekend

and it was heaps fun! I only have a small place so i couldn't have more than one person over, but it was just a practice con so we know how to go about it all.

We really do need to work an aussie con once a year as well. Our fandom demands it! :lol:

You're in Adelaide right? If we did an Aussie con, you should come up here, theres at least 3 other Sydney folk around :p We outnumber you!

You're in Adelaide right? If we did an Aussie con, you should come up here, theres at least 3 other Sydney folk around :p We outnumber you!

hahah no no, Yeppoon, that's on the beach about 9 hours drive north east from brisbane. :p

Yeah we will have to make it somewhere where all of us can get together and make a good sized con, where would we have it though?

Gotta hire out a cool pad and get a big BIG screen TV.

OverDrive have a review up on their site with pics of the box.

LINK

So OverDrive's the new Graham eh? ^_^

As much as my heart says not to get the 1/60s....sigh...who am i kidding...i think i'll get one...JUSTTTT ONEEEE....i hope....gahhh.

hahah no no, Yeppoon, that's on the beach about 9 hours drive north east from brisbane. :p

Yeah we will have to make it somewhere where all of us can get together and make a good sized con, where would we have it though?

Gotta hire out a cool pad and get a big BIG screen TV.

Actually, I know at least five other Perthians that would attend. So YOU guys come down here. :p

This image has put me off... :(

Well the legs are skinnier and the head is propped up a bit too high, but other than that I think it still looks more line-art accurate than the 1/48 (and more in-tune with the recent more slender valk battroid styles).

This puppy is BEGGING for side parts. That gap is too much!

Anyway that last pic, the pose suffers which contributes to the erky feelings I bet.

The pose that I want to see is the new V.2 1/60 with fp in flying half gerwalk (arms still in) as a side view.

Like this...

post-4840-1216227182_thumb.jpg

The pose that I want to see is the new V.2 1/60 with fp in flying half gerwalk (arms still in) as a side view.

Like this...

I wanna see that too.

:ph34r:

Guest sh002

i would have preferred if they just enlarged the middle part of the box cover? is it supposed to represent a console?

post-2880-1216238306_thumb.jpg

Edited by sh002

I dont know.

Pesonally, I am happy that they made the box smaller than the 1/48 boxes but as for design, I am not loving this box. The GNU boxes were designed nicely though.

I do concur.....I mean....it's nice that they sort of made it different....but it's just not different enough.

:ph34r:

So OverDrive's the new Graham eh? ^_^

No no no Graham is irreplaceable / un-replaceable. Graham's reviews are stellar and more objective than I'm "allowed" to be. I do like the new 1/60 allot! Still Graham knows what's stuff is in the works. OverDrive only knowns when stuff is just about ready for prime time.

No no no Graham is irreplaceable / un-replaceable. Graham's reviews are stellar and more objective than I'm "allowed" to be. I do like the new 1/60 allot! Still Graham knows what's stuff is in the works. OverDrive only knowns when stuff is just about ready for prime time.

Upon reading that I was tempted to change your name again to NuGraham... haha. j/k.

Good review though. We just need bigger pics than the one that's linked. And also if that can open a new window instead of using the same one. I keep closing the window instead of clicking "back".

Upon reading that I was tempted to change your name again to NuGraham... haha. j/k.

Good review though. We just need bigger pics than the one that's linked. And also if that can open a new window instead of using the same one. I keep closing the window instead of clicking "back".

I'll mention it to OverDrive. Yeah I'm all for bigger pictures, and no clicking back.

And also if that can open a new window instead of using the same one. I keep closing the window instead of clicking "back".

I also get rather annoyed when that happens. :angry: Anyway, I plan to get one of these new 1/60s and compare for myself if they are worth the double dip since I got all the canon 1/48s already.