1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Hey guys, I'm coming to this party kinda late (I'm a n00b) but I already know I GOTS to order me one of these! Where on earth can I still pre-order it?

Here's my preference for an american dealer...LAFToys.com

Here's my preference for an overseas dealer...HLJ.com

another overseas...Overdrive and here

Of course...I just realized that LAF is sold out...there are plenty of guys to buy from overseas though. Choose wisely.

:ph34r:

The YF-21 got delayed and look at how that turned out! ;)

If a month delay is what it takes for them to release with no quality problems, I for one welcome it.

But but, I feel like I've been waiting for so long :( . It just seems like there should be no reason to delay since they're already showing off the finished product and letting ppl play with it etc.

Anyway tho I have a dilemma. I find myself liking the VF-1A more than the 1S (this coming from someone who was never a fan of the 1A design) but I don't want to wait any longer than I have to my for my first real* valkyrie toy. Should I get the 1S or wait for the 1A? Or maybe just get both. I think I'm leaning towards the latter lol.

*I have a MPC Max 1J but that doesn't count lol

But but, I feel like I've been waiting for so long :(
I'm right there with you. The wait on this toy will kill me. I passed on the 1/48 even though the VF-1 is my favorite design ever, but this new 1/60 valk wins in every way the 1/48 fails. And I want it now.

IT'S MY VALKYRIE AND I NEED IT NOW!

I got my VF-1S preordered......god I bet shipping is going to be rape......I really think it'll be alot of money.

I may put in an order with HLJ still. I have one with Los at LAF. I should do HLJ as well and see who gets it to me faster. The only thing I don't like about overseas is the shipping. The wait...the cost...they both suck.

Eh......I just put in an order with HLJ as well. There's barely a difference in the total price being paid.....so it will be up to the shipping time. Will it make it from overseas before I can get it stateside?!? Most likely yes.

Dunnoe whether you guys notice this pic..the fuselage is detachable!!

13.jpg

And could be mounted to the forearm..VF-1D fuselage mounted to VF-1S reenactment in TV series

14.jpg

15.jpg

More pics of Fps

16.jpg

Looks like the skull emblem is tampoed on?

17.jpg

really? I love Robotech. Best part of the day was running home after school and seeing the opening credits with the title music...

Was definitely the highlight of my life at the time. Like it or not, Macross owes tons of cred to Robotech...

(Am I getting banned?)

Sorry mate....I could say I'm gonna wait till then....but I'd be lying. I just wanna get one from the get go in case I decide to get the whole line.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I won't be going through thousands of dollars again trying to play catch up in a matter of months on Yamato Macross stuff. I won't pre-order again though. I'll just wait until it comes out. Waiting on this YF-21 has been the biggest disappointment.

Seeing the guys in the forums display and play with theirs while waiting is agonizing. It's like waking up Christmas morning and not having that hot toy and all your friends got it; then your parents tell you that you'll be able to get it AFTER Christmas. That sucks. It just doesn't taste the same once Christmas is gone...it's just so "last year" by the time you get it.

Anywho, back on topic. I'll be copping them as they are released for the exacty reason you stated above.

:wacko:

OO

Yep my wallet was ok with the Supper S but got mad when I got the Tomahawk to.

Orderd form OverDrive I'll see what thay can do.

I never use Over-drive before, are their shipping estimates accurate? I'm considering taking the plunge for a VF-1a with them.

Chris

Everything about the 1/60 looks better than the 1/48, except the high-sitting head in battroid (I assume to accomodate the longer cockpit for 2-seater), and the slightly shorter nose in fighter.

I love the double-jointed elbows--- we will finally be able to get that proper end-of-DYRL Hikaru battroid pose B))

dang- yeah what you said...the high-sitting head bothers me for some reason....hopefully its not as bad as it looks!

It's like waking up Christmas morning and not having that hot toy and all your friends got it; then your parents tell you that you'll be able to get it AFTER Christmas. That sucks. It just doesn't taste the same once Christmas is gone...it's just so "last year" by the time you get it.

:wacko:

OO

I know this ALL TO WELL :( .

I'm glad to be here and ready for a new line to introduce itself in it's entirety. I mean this by...when I started this drug I started with the reissue 1/55s, v.1 1/60s and the 1/48s...but all of those had been out for quite some time already. I was in a tight money spot when the zero valks and the 19 and 21 came out. But now...I'm in a good financial (getting better that is) position and getting some 1/48s (this is harder than it seems when you don't wanna sell your limbs) so getting all the v.2 1/60 line sounds like a feasible idea. Which makes me happy.....I'm soooo happy :rolleyes: .

unless you know friends that live in your neighbourhood or come visit you to show their newely aquired Valkyrie i don't thin it would be a problem getting it later. :p "shut up ruskii! who the bloody hell asked you!" :angry:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

"shut up ruskii! who the bloody hell asked you!" :angry:

I love how you yell at yourself....it saves me the time :lol:

I wanna see what the box art is.

I agree......do you think we'll get something cool....or lame like the 1/48 boxes....sorry guys....but the 1/48 boxes are lame....at least the art on them is. <_<

The GNU boxes are pretty big compared to the revoltech's box (proportionally) so it seems that Yamato are up to their old tricks still. They'll probably be be as big as the old 1/60 boxes. Even if they were just thinner like the chunky's it would be a lot better.

Totally wanna preorder that Vf-1A....anytime I see one I wanna pre-order. But yeah prices god....I remember getting Hikaru's VF-1A for 55 dollars at a convention and thought that was a steal.