1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Is that irridescent coating on the canopy stock, or did this guy customize it???

I used babel fish and here's an interesting excerpt :

The canopy has designated the clear part as mirror coat, when it tried doing the approach which is different, it is thing! Feeling being different depending upon the condition of light, being visible in is calling the shank [e] ~ (∀) =b [ku] ゙ [tsushi] ゙ [yohu] ゙ [a], then here! This “[makurosushirizu] 1/60 complete deformation VF-1S with super & gimmick of prejudice of [sutoraikupatsuroi] Fokker machine” introduction!!

So I'd say it's another gimmick. :p And the gimmick of it being able to carry the fuselage section is awesome!!

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

i am confilicted.

i'd like to get the 1/60 vf-1s to check it out.

but i'd really like to get the ve and vt and the 1d. i have two more 1/48s and i will complete my 1/48 collection...minus the black credit card valkyrie.

i hope the joints are tight on the 1/60s...cuz super glue sucks...and it stinks.

too bad we have HOA fees...i'd use that to get a new valkyrie and SOC figure every month.

So they are putting the escape pod gimmick in as well, yamato better make a TV VF-1S and VF-1D or else it's useless. Quick question Graham, did yamato design the rear landing gear correctly this time (the same design as the 1/60 YF-21's rear wheels) or is it like the 1/48?

I have to say the detachable cockpit/nose section surprised me.

Can we say that it is practice for a VF-11. Hell, they should sell the nose section separately so we can replay the cannon fodder ass-whoopings of Mac7 :lol:

Edited by RDClip

Is the canopy "officially" been coated? I don't see any effect from the posters

I'm going with no on that one. Not sure what the deal is with the "rainbow" looking canopy but it does'nt even look close to a finished canopy if you look around the edges.

:ph34r:

I hope the canpoy doesnt have this color effect, i find more elegant and realistic the clear crystal effect.......i mean probably this could be the mixture of reflects and lights from the outside like in DYRL, but a real canopy doesnt have this kind of effect

I found this one, it IS officially coated with rainbow...

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-65383-1-2.html

I just don't have enough room for this scale, cos no one can just got a single VF in a new series, right? Althoug we maybe lie to our wallet all the time...

Excellent! The pilot is now protected against UV radiation. In time, the valks will yellow but the pilot will not. :D

Yea, but is it magically delicious?

Why not? the coating is like artificial flavoring... you know it's bad for you, but you can't help but want more. I hope they sand down the excess plastic seam in the middle of the canopy. Don't wanna cut my tongue for not being careful. :p

Excellent! The pilot is now protected against UV radiation. In time, the valks will yellow but the pilot will not. :D

That's the major point! :ph34r:

To your wallets or your wives?

Luckily my wife neither against my collections NOR shows interests on them. I think the later is more important :lol:

:lol: ............ <_<

Really liking these latest pics of the VF-1. The legs look very refined.

Do you guys think the legs are double jointed?

The knee cap seems to be sitting on it's own, which is sort of like

the knee assembly of the MG Gundam MK.II Ver.2

I'm kind of indifferent to the whole fuselage thing. This goes into the same drawer

like the radome thing on the 1/48s, meaning it's a useless gimmick to me.

In fact I'd prefer a pair of SIDE COVERS than this gimmick.

Besides, do we get the extra fuselage with the valk or is a minimum of two valks required to pull this of?

Edited by lechuck

Really liking these latest pics of the VF-1. The legs look very refined.

Do you guys think the legs are double jointed?

The knee cap seems to be sitting on it's own, which is sort of like

the knee assembly of the MG Gundam MK.II Ver.2

I'm kind of indifferent to the whole fuselage thing. This goes into the same drawer

like the radome thing on the 1/48s, meaning it's a useless gimmick to me.

In fact I'd prefer a pair of SIDE COVERS than this gimmick.

Besides, do we get the extra fuselage with the valk or is a minimum of two valks required to pull this of?

IIRC the knees are double jointed and the legs are skinnier. We all would like side covers. I am hoping that it will actually come with an extra fuselage.....if not...then I guess I'll just have a fuselageless battroid or gerwalk holding a fuselage :lol: .... <_<

The origional 1/60 looks so small compared to the rest. That bugs me. Is the Valk really that small in comarison to the others.

Yep, it's a very small bird in comparison to everything else.

IIRC the knees are double jointed and the legs are skinnier. We all would like side covers. I am hoping that it will actually come with an extra fuselage.....if not...then I guess I'll just have a fuselageless battroid or gerwalk holding a fuselage

No way, wasn't it a collapsed VF-1D in GERWALK that went fuselage-less? We're gonna get to do recreations!

No way, wasn't it a collapsed VF-1D in GERWALK that went fuselage-less? We're gonna get to do recreations!

Yeppers. I guess I should just wait for a 1D. They will make one fo sho.

So am I the only one not particularly impressed by these two gimmicks?

I really don't care one way or the other about the rainbow coating on the canopy. It doesn't bug me, but it doesn't get me excited at all. Same with the arm-mounting of the whole nose section. It's definitely not a feature I see myself using, and I actually worry if the integrity of the whole valk will be compromised (though I doubt it). But most importantly the black mounting clip is big and ugly. Maybe it would be cooler if it was transparent. Actually, there is one reason I'm excited about the arm/nosecone attachment: it hints at the release of the 1D.

Of course the new 1/60 doesn't need gimmicks for me to buy it. It's totally sweet anyway.

So now comes the weeks of waiting...damn, I can't wait to get this thing.