1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Dumb newbie question: so far, is it just the VF-1S Roy Focker valk that's being released in this "perfect transforming" toy line? Or does the 1/60 perfect line already include valks from other Mac series?

All of Yamato's VF toys since the 1/48 feature perfect transformation.

• 1/48 VF-1
  • 1/60 YF-19
  • 1/60 VF-0
  • 1/60 SV-51
  • 1/60 YF-21 (released three days ago)
  • 1/60 VF-1 v2.0 (The old 1/60 VF-1's weren't PT)

I wonder Yamato is gonna release the rest of the line in 3 boxes?

PH1200886649.jpg

1/60 完全変形 VF-1S ロイ・フォッカー機

発売日 2008年7月 予定

予価  10,290 円(本体価格:9,800 円)

PH1207620795.jpg

1/60 完全変形 VF-1S ストライクバルキリー ロイ・フォッカー機

発売日 2008年6月 予定

予価  13,440 円(本体価格:12,800 円)

PH1211508934.jpg

1/60 完全変形 VF-1対応 スーパー&ストライクパーツ

発売日 2008年7月 予定

予価  3,999 円(本体価格:3,800 円)

All of Yamato's VF toys since the 1/48 feature perfect transformation.

• 1/48 VF-1
  • 1/60 YF-19
  • 1/60 VF-0
  • 1/60 SV-51
  • 1/60 YF-21 (released three days ago)
  • 1/60 VF-1 v2.0 (The old 1/60 VF-1's weren't PT)

So if I'm understanding correctly, all of the 1/60s you've cited here are also PT.

Sorry so many questions. :)

Edited by samwiseb

So if I'm understanding correctly, all of the 1/60s you've cited here are also PT.

Sorry so many questions. :)

Yes.

The old 1/60 scale VF-1 line required parts to be removed/installed to complete the transformation process like the legs for example. The new line does not require this and looks.. sexier?

WOW. Expensive. The VF-1 seemed way the heck pricey enough, but it's less than half the cost of the earlier PTs, at least going by YesAsia prices. Wonder why that is.

Hey thanks bluemax, ruskii and Dante for your replies. I've never been a serious toy collector, but learning about the reissued 'chunky monkeys' renewed my interest in seeing what was out there. I may have some serious considering to do.

Edited by samwiseb

WOW. Expensive. The VF-1 seemed way the heck pricey enough, but it's less than half the cost of the earlier PTs, at least going by YesAsia prices. Wonder why that is.

Hey thanks bluemax, ruskii and Dante for your replies. I've never been a serious toy collector, but learning about the reissued 'chunky monkeys' renewed my interest in seeing what was out there. I may have some serious considering to do.

The new VF-1 v2.0 is less expensive than the earlier 1/60 Valks because it's much smaller. The YF-19, YF-21 and VF-0 are much larger mecha than the VF-1. The SV-51 is even twice as long in fighter mode.

dsc00192uv0.jpg

:::EDIT::: The tiny red Valk is an old Yamato 1/60 VF-1J with FAST packs.

Edited by Dante74

The VF-1 seemed way the heck pricey enough, but it's less than half the cost of the earlier PTs, at least going by YesAsia prices. Wonder why that is.
Currently yes they're less. But back when the 1/48's first came out, this was the price range for those figures. The 1/60's though parts swapping, were atleast under 100 dollars...but they didn't include fastpacks. When they did, then they got pricey.

I still want one, but I'm not convinced really on price just yet.

Please don't go by Yesasia prices (unbelievably overpriced), go by www.hlj.com (good) prices.

But if you live in the US. LOS at LAFtoys.com has a GREAT price!

:ph34r:

Guest sh002

nice pic. if it isn't too much trouble can you get a pic of them in battroid mode with the yf-21 included?

Please don't let this be screwed up by something fragile... please don't let this be screwed up by something fragile...

:lol: ....you pull it out of the plastic tray and it just turns to dust in your hands.... :lol:

:ph34r: