1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

some interesting shots that I took off the video..

vlcsnap306064rf7.png

vlcsnap309614dw6.png

vlcsnap310340tu8.png

notice the arrow on the head is black...like in the movie (or was it yellow in the movi and black in the anime...I forgot..)

and the thrusters look as articulated as the 1/48...

Thanks GGemini for the upr. ;) Looksfantastic!!! I like how they had the 1/48 barrelrolling and then it separates for side by side 1/60. :D

Looks like there won't be a rotating seat feature. Not suprised mind u. :) Roy looks fantastic!

I will be grabbing the 1st release. :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

There is something fishy about the transformation sequence. When the video shows the valkyrie transforming from gerwalk to battloid, it begins with a brief display of the bottom view, but there is no head present. Then it goes through the tranformation to battloid and at this point the chest and the back are completely closed to form the body, still no head shown. Finally, out of thin air the head appears. :blink:

I know animagic is involved in the TV show and the Movie, but now real life?? :lol:

Or does the head have to be removed for transformation?

Edited by nightmareB4macross

There is something fishy about the transformation sequence. When the video shows the valkyrie transforming from gerwalk to battloid, it begins with a brief display of the bottom view, but there is no head present. Then it goes through the tranformation to battloid and at this point the chest and the back are completely closed to form the body, still no head shown. Finally, out of thin air the head appears. :blink:

I know animagic is involved in the TV show and the Movie, but now real life?? :lol:

Or does the head have to be removed for transformation?

Nice observation. :)

But this line will be basically pointless if it weren't perfect transformation. I doubt the head is even an issue.

again, probably because it's a prototype.

It looks like the back packs of the fast pack is a big single piece - kind of like the chunky monkey but the link part is better hidden.

If they are just 1 piece like the Chunky's then I am HAPPY ^_^

Nice observation. :)

But this line will be basically pointless if it weren't perfect transformation. I doubt the head is even an issue.

again, probably because it's a prototype.

Well, that's what they said about the 1/48 line. Yamato was ALWAYS stating it was PT (just look into the magazine section).

Now we have Yamato claiming this is PT.

If the first attempt, if it was true PT then there should never have been anything after the 1/48 VF-1.

And here is a little info should anyone have any doubts of what PERFECT means:

Word: per·fect

Pronunciation: \ˈpər-fikt\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English parfit, from Anglo-French, from Latin perfectus, from past participle of perficere to carry out, perfect, from per- thoroughly + facere to make, do — more at do

Date: 14th century

1 a: being entirely without fault or defect : flawless <a perfect diamond> b: satisfying all requirements : accurate c: corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept <a perfect gentleman> d: faithfully reproducing the original; specifically : letter-perfect e: legally valid

2: expert proficient <practice makes perfect>

3 a: pure total b: lacking in no essential detail : complete cobsolete : sane d: absolute unequivocal <enjoys perfect happiness> e: of an extreme kind : unmitigated <a perfect brat> <an act of perfect foolishness>

4obsolete : mature

5: of, relating to, or constituting a verb form or verbal that expresses an action or state completed at the time of speaking or at a time spoken of

6obsolete a: certain sure b: contented satisfied

7of a musical interval : belonging to the consonances unison, fourth, fifth, and octave which retain their character when inverted and when raised or lowered by a half step become augmented or diminished

8 a: sexually mature and fully differentiated <a perfect insect> b: having both stamens and pistils in the same flower <a perfect flower>

— per·fect·ness \-fik(t)-nəs\ noun

synonyms perfect whole entire intact mean not lacking or faulty in any particular. perfect implies the soundness and the excellence of every part, element, or quality of a thing frequently as an unattainable or theoretical state <a perfect set of teeth>. whole suggests a completeness or perfection that can be sought, gained, or regained <felt like a whole person again after vacation>. entire implies perfection deriving from integrity, soundness, or completeness of a thing <the entire Beethoven corpus>. intact implies retention of perfection of a thing in its natural or original state <the boat survived the storm intact>.

The new 1/60 VF-1 looks really nice, but it isn't enough for me to sell my 1/48s. I'm happy with them and so what if they are not in scale with the others.

EDIT: Spelling and grammar.

Edited by Lonewolf

Well, that's what they said about the 1/48 line. Yamato was ALWAYS stating it was PT (just look into the magazine section).

Now we have Yamato claiming this is PT.

If the first attempt, if it was true PT then there should never have been anything after the 1/48 VF-1.

And here is a little info should anyone have any doubts of what PERFECT means:

Word: per·fect

Pronunciation: \ˈpər-fikt\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English parfit, from Anglo-French, from Latin perfectus, from past participle of perficere to carry out, perfect, from per- thoroughly + facere to make, do — more at do

Date: 14th century

1 a: being entirely without fault or defect : flawless <a perfect diamond> b: satisfying all requirements : accurate c: corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept <a perfect gentleman> d: faithfully reproducing the original; specifically : letter-perfect e: legally valid

2: expert proficient <practice makes perfect>

3 a: pure total b: lacking in no essential detail : complete cobsolete : sane d: absolute unequivocal <enjoys perfect happiness> e: of an extreme kind : unmitigated <a perfect brat> <an act of perfect foolishness>

4obsolete : mature

5: of, relating to, or constituting a verb form or verbal that expresses an action or state completed at the time of speaking or at a time spoken of

6obsolete a: certain sure b: contented satisfied

7of a musical interval : belonging to the consonances unison, fourth, fifth, and octave which retain their character when inverted and when raised or lowered by a half step become augmented or diminished

8 a: sexually mature and fully differentiated <a perfect insect> b: having both stamens and pistils in the same flower <a perfect flower>

— per·fect·ness \-fik(t)-nəs\ noun

synonyms perfect whole entire intact mean not lacking or faulty in any particular. perfect implies the soundness and the excellence of every part, element, or quality of a thing frequently as an unattainable or theoretical state <a perfect set of teeth>. whole suggests a completeness or perfection that can be sought, gained, or regained <felt like a whole person again after vacation>. entire implies perfection deriving from integrity, soundness, or completeness of a thing <the entire Beethoven corpus>. intact implies retention of perfection of a thing in its natural or original state <the boat survived the storm intact>.

So you're saying that the 1/60 is gonna be sexually mature? I guess it's time to stop molesting my 1/48s! :unsure:

As I said I'm looking forward to these but I must admit the more I read and see of them just makes me want to buy some more 1/48s while they are still around. I'm pretty happy with the look of the new 1/60 but I'm not a fan of the flattened back pack as it looks the wrong shape, but I can live with that it just means there is still a place for the perfect VF-1.

*wife* Well look at that, he's got his father's nose-cone!

*hubby* Well..Unfortunatlly she got you flat BP. Let's just hope her Booby Ducks develop for her sake. ^_^

:ph34r: