1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

If the price is really going to a little above or below $100 I think I can do with buying just the skull squadron all over again. . .

I prefer it stay under $100 Other wise its looks great

edit :

didnt come across this but are the boxes smaller.

the 1/48 had huge boxes compared to the actual Valk

These do need to follow that pattern.

edit: meant that they do not need to have huge boxes

Edited by Macross73

I never imagined that I would be happy that a toy that I wanted would be ONLY $100! Strange times indeed.

Yeah me too I'm so used to paying through the nose it is almost a relief, almost. . .

These do need to follow that pattern.

Are you serious!?!? Those HUGE boxes are HORRIBLE. They take up way too much space.

:ph34r:

What i said just flew straight over your head didn't it. :lol:

Nope.....but.....you are a dirty little Aussie. But of course. That's why I like you ;) .

Definitely nice! After seeing this thread and the pictures, it's motivated me to start collecting again. The 1/48 valkyries are nice, but the size was a turn off for me, with regard to my display space limitations. B))

I'm pretty sure that since these are the same size as the old 1/60 line, that Yamato will use the same boxes that they did with the first 1/60 VF-1 line. The only difference we'll see is new box art.

Definitely nice! After seeing this thread and the pictures, it's motivated me to start collecting again. The 1/48 valkyries are nice, but the size was a turn off for me, with regard to my display space limitations. B))

That's one of the reasons why I'm so happy about them redoing the 1/60 VF-1 line. Space is at a mega premium at my place, so the smaller, the better.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I'm pretty sure that since these are the same size as the old 1/60 line, that Yamato will use the same boxes that they did with the first 1/60 VF-1 line. The only difference we'll see is new box art.

That's one of the reasons why I'm so happy about them redoing the 1/60 VF-1 line. Space is at a mega premium at my place, so the smaller, the better.

-Kyp

I thought I may just remain being a Chunky freak...but there are a few of these that I actually wanna get and think they they will display nicely with my Chunkys.

Don't quote me on this, but from what I understand, the 1/60 VF-1 with FAST Packs will retail for roughly the same as a 1/48 without FAST Packs.

Thanks Graham! I guess we will know for sure in the coming months.

BTW, the pics in the new magazines look like screengrabs from a commercial, and those usually advertise the price at the very end towards the bottom. I noticed that the images look cropped, so perhaps pricing is not yet finalized?

I'm excited for what might be a new VF-1 commercial!

Don't quote me on this, but from what I understand, the 1/60 VF-1 with FAST Packs will retail for roughly the same as a 1/48 without FAST Packs.

Thanks Graham! I guess we will know for sure in the coming months.

BTW, the pics in the new magazines look like screengrabs from a commercial, and those usually advertise the price at the very end towards the bottom. I noticed that the images look cropped, so perhaps pricing is not yet finalized?

I'm excited for what might be a new VF-1 commercial!

What part of "don't quote me" didnt you understand??? :lol:

Can't wait to see pics of the fps attached! Awesome news.

are we those pics right? are those FP's finally molded in the correct color?

and... now that we have proof of FP's, i'm a little concerned about the backpack now.

-can the new backpack lock be used in gerwalk? you know, fighter + FP's. it needs some kind of lock, right?

-how sturdy would the whole backpack section be with the FP's attached?

we get stand alone & deluxe FP sets! woooo! my wallet will hate me now :lol:

possible deluxe GBP set ?

Great!!! fast packs!!!

it seems that the small missile pods is not included?

and the cover doesnt open for the leg armor?

too early to tell..... :)

i hope that they make the part "BP8" a lot stronger as we encountered some problems in 1/48s... so that we can leave it in battroid with fast packs n pose it around without any worry for cracks or breakages..

thanks graham!

Will be getting both Hikaru 1S and Roy 1S Strike combo's.. or unless they grant him a TV (flightsuit and markings) VF-1S with Super FP pack for Hikaru's time in it, i'll grab that combo instead of the Roy. But meh, i'll grab all three as combo's. Can always use a spare Strike FP set! ;)

Cannon Fodder would be a standalone, as would the Angel Bird, and specialty schemes like future Low-Vis 1 or 2 designs.

Hikky 1J would have to have a bundled GBP-1S combo!

VF-1A Hikku/Max/Kakizaki may be bundled....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Graham,

THANKS ALOT for the scans of this and the YF-21 (I forgot to thank you in that thread)!!! OMG I am soooooo excited for the new 1/60. I am not quoting you, but if they are around the same price as a 1/48 w/o FP's that makes me pretty happy. Hopefully by the time these babies hit production I will have a new/better job and lots of mula.

Here's a slightly higher resolution scan of the picture I posted earlier today, from the March 2008 issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine.

Is there a descreen option in your scanning software? It'll remove the dotted look.

Ok, so let me see if I understand this correctly. Ive gone back and re-read all the pages of this thread so let me know if i missed somethin

yamato decides to come out with a new 1/60 vf-1 line that apparently transforms like the 1/48 vf-1's. its smaller and costs less and will come with fast packs. the detailing seems like its gunna be about the same as the 48's but on a smaller scale and now the arms are double jointed. What....no kung fu fighting moves??? :ph34r:

just makin sure i got all the facts straight lol. i think im gunna pass on this for now but when they come out, ill see how you guys like em first and then ill go from there, but for now im gunna keep plannin on gettin my 1/48 VF-1S Strike Hikaru and my 1/60 YF-19 B))