1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

the funny thing is scale changes all the time...

i.e. if a girl is 5'6", and she has B size breasts, they wouldn't be big but they would be in scale to her frame.

but if a girl was 6' tall and had the same B size breasts, they would look tiny and not in scale to her frame.

whats my point? nothing other than i prefer size over scale. :D

Ummm... guys? Hate to burst your bubble, but cup size is a proportional measurement.

That is, if your two girls had the same body shape, the 6' tall girl (who is roughly 10% bigger than the 5'6 girl) would have a bust measurement that was also roughly 10% bigger, if they were both B-cups. So they'd - by definition - look the same.

Me to kyp. i just wish they'd do a 19 in ROys colours as well, and u could have a kind of "Skull 1 generations"

Sorry if these have been asked befor but:

Will the new 1/60s be the same size as the old ones and if not, why?

What is the big deal about 2 seaters?

What is the big deal about 2 seaters?

A lot of significant scenes contain 2-seaters. The first close-up look at a battroid, the first minmay rescue, the wedding, mirias first battle in a vf, the saturn rings joyride and the following break-out

Some people would want to put a minmay, milia or misa figure in the rear seat, when people see the VF and go "hey that plane looks cool" you can say YEAH -and it's got a girl in the back!

Yay kyp reduced his sig size!

Edited by Maximiria

A lot of significant scenes contain 2-seaters. The first close-up look at a battroid, the first minmay rescue, the wedding, mirias first battle in a vf, the saturn rings joyride and the following break-out

Some people would want to put a minmay, milia or misa figure in the rear seat, when people see the VF and go "hey that plane looks cool" you can say YEAH -and it's got a girl in the back!

Yay kyp reduced his sig size!

oh ok,cool

That's a question, would Roy if he was in that timeline use the 19 or 22? I know the majority will be the 19, but i dunno maybe he would like a change or something. :p I doubt he'd be fit for a 21, too much saki and too less braincells. :lol:

Be interesting seeing him in a 22 or 19 the same. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That's a question, would Roy if he was in that timeline use the 19 or 22? I know the majority will be the 19, but i dunno maybe he would like a change or something. :p I doubt he'd be fit for a 21, too much saki and too less braincells. :lol:

Be interesting seeing him in a 22 or 19 the same. :D

I would always picture Roy in a VF-19S with the skull colors. The 22 doesn't seem to be his style really.

Yeah i know.. plus in battroid it's totally Roy's thing. Buffed bad ass of a mech.

Hikaru imo would go either way (19 or 22, most deffinently a 11b), but Max of course would go for the 22 (and has done). Even could go a 21, coz he's such a legend at EVERYTHING, except marriage but i haven't watched M7 so i don't know how that pans out (no soilers for me pwease)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Dangit, I just wanna know: why does each respective scale of the VF-1 toy have to look so different from the other? Aren't they supposed to be the same !@#$in plane?! The legs look completely different from those on the 1/48 Yammie. Just which ones are supposed to be the more "accurate"?

And there's the dilemma these toys will create, i.e. give up on eventually getting more 1/48's and focus on the 1/60's when they arrive? and unloading my original 1/60 Yammies will be next to impossible once these come out. :(

Edited by reddsun1

I'm still waiting for a valk that can do the perfect "all weapons free" pose that Hikaru does against Bodolza. The new 1/60's shoulder joints seem like it might enable it to do just that so that the left hand can reach the gunpod held by the right hand.

Hell yes man, this what i'm totally hoping for! Revoltech can do it ok. But 1/60 scale? droool. Fingers crossed! 1/48's sadly aren't equiped to do the memoriable scene. But the 1/48's can be posed successfully with both wings medium pod launcher payloads (2 on each wing) and look cool.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I guess this isn't really adding to the topic of the 1/60, but I just had to put my 2 cents on the Roy debate.

I think he'd go for the YF-19. Taken literally, if Roy hadn't died, he would be 30 years older, making him...50? 60? in Macross Plus. I doubt he'd be too fond of the YF-21's robot mode. If you talk to any middle-age or senior veterans, you can see that they harbor a lifelong dislike of their former enemy, regardless of their status today. EG, you probably won't find too many WW2 soldiers praising the hell out of the Mercedes.

YF-19 just looks more like the "good guy" mecha from his war period, and YF-21 simply has too many aesthetic similarities to Zentradi battle suits. For that reason alone, I'm pretty doubtful that Roy would pick the YF-21.

Of course, Roy's a good soldier. I'm sure he'd accept whatever plane was given to him without complaint. Even if (IF!) he disliked the physical appearance of the YF-21's robot mode, he would surely appreciate its technical abilities and maximize them in battle.

Edited by Lord of Tetris

Looks very nice.

Can't wait for the 2 seaters!

Looks like the poll that was held to remake the 1/60 has paid off..

Only thing is it needs GBP side parts as standard: come on yamato.... You know Robot mode is what people will pose this toy in.

YOU CAN BET ON IT! Hot dog that looks sweet. I wonder if those are stickers are tampo printing? Either way this a very nice representation of the VF-1. Look at those nice meaty hands!!! SOMEONE HAS GOT MAN hands now!

Wow. Incredible. When's the release, now? When do we see the VF-1J? :blink:

Oh My.....VERY NICE!!! I can't wait for the M&M's. There will be few I will buy from this line but the Jenius' are at the top of my list.

:ph34r:

Kick ASS! Very very sweet lookin ride. Notice the back hinge? Theres a split in the middle or something that looks to lock it.....hard to see.

Nose is a LITTLE stumpy, but not horridly so. Also looks better on the side on angle, so it may be a distortion on the photo.

And Lurker: I display in fighter mostly :) Just sayin ;)