1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

whooottt? man...since when theyre gonna downscale the VF-1??...

Im a bit sick of the Vf-1 already and its bigger than the 1/60 versions.....but, the other valks are in 1/60 scale...but...well, argghh...! :ph34r:

I hate u yamato if you release the 1/60 version! :lol: j/k. well, I guess guys over there at Yamato well aware of our completist behaviours...

ap20071222065653650km5.jpg

I think the fighter mode looks like it's going to look just as good as the 1/48's.

1/60 scale FTMFW!!!!!1111shift+1 B)) OK Graham, now that the cat's out of the bag, it's time to spill it!

I forsee the value of the current VF-1 1/60's going down the toilet with a quickness! :lol:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Ooooh. Awesome. I just picked up my first 1/60 VF-1 a week or so ag and I love the size of it. Have a perfect transformation version is just... oh yeah.

When and how much? I'd rather Hikaru's VF-1J, or his VF-1S over Roy, but still... when and how much?

I don't know about you guys.

But I wanna see the rest of that article.

I can barely make out the text that is VF-25 or VF-2S(S) just cut off above.

There's also some Frontier news below.

Perhaps, but that may depend on how crazy they go with the variants... I'm thinking 1D, VT-1 and VE-1 will be the clinchers.

Dude, if they're revamping the 1/60 line to be like the 1/48's, I'd be willing to bet you'll see those variants. After all, they made them in 1/60 scale once already, why not again for the new 1/60 line?

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Dude, if they're revamping the 1/60 line to be like the 1/48's, I'd be willing to bet you'll see those variants. After all, they made them in 1/60 scale once already, why not again for the new 1/60 line?

-Kyp

That might depend upon how the heat shield is handled - no joking. Not that I wouldn't LOVE to see it happen, but I think that's one of the reasons we haven't seen those birds in 1/48, aside from possibly market demand :) All qualms aside, I hope you're right!

You guys sure this isn't that non-transformable line Graham was talking about just a month ago (with the VF-11)?

If the rumors are true though, does this mean you guys are gonna be selling your 1/48's on the cheap? :)

I'll take a VF-1S roy and hikaru, VF-1J hikary, max and millia, VF-1A max, kazkizaki, cannon fodder, VF-1D, elintseeker and super ostrich please...if this is true...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

wonder what will their price be?? will they be around their old 1/60 scale range or will they cost similar to the current 1/60 line that's as expensive if not, more than the 1/48???

If the rumors are true though, does this mean you guys are gonna be selling your 1/48's on the cheap? :)

I'd be willing to be you'll see more than a few 1/48's going for less than before. Especially if the 1/60 line has all the gimmicks of the 1/48 and keeps the rear engine fans one piece and not split down the middle when spreading the feet in Battroid and Gerwalk mode. ;)

-Kyp

I don't know about you guys.

But I wanna see the rest of that article.

I can barely make out the text that is VF-25 or VF-2S(S) just cut off above.

There's also some Frontier news below.

I'd like to know what's up with that as well. And are those SDF-1 feet I see there, too?

the upper arm and hands look different than the 1/48 so i don't think that is a typo in the magazine. if this is definitely true i'm hoping for all the original 1/60 vf-1 releases to be issued again and as many official variations. i'm hoping the price will be way cheaper unless they decide to pack it with a stand and fastpacks. if that is the case then i'll be fine with paying the usual high price for another valkyrie.

You guys sure this isn't that non-transformable line Graham was talking about just a month ago (with the VF-11)?

well, the chest area of the battroid looks hollow and it looks like tabs on the underside of the back plate for locking in the legs in fighter mode.

yeah, i'd probably sell three of my 1/48s just to get one of the new 1/60s, just so my scales would be the same. Right now, I have a 1/60 VF-1J as the scale one in my 1/60 lineup. The only 1/48 I'd keep would be the Stealth.

well, the chest area of the battroid looks hollow and it looks like tabs on the underside of the back plate for locking in the legs in fighter mode.

Fair enough. But will those kneepads be adjustable like the 1/48? :huh:

yeah, i'd probably sell three of my 1/48s just to get one of the new 1/60s, just so my scales would be the same. Right now, I have a 1/60 VF-1J as the scale one in my 1/60 lineup. The only 1/48 I'd keep would be the Stealth.

Would that sale include the TV-Max in your avatar? ^_^ (I can't remember if you said that it was sold awhile back or not.)

Am I the only one ticked off by this? I am all for more Macross products, but I am happy with my 1/48's. I am sure a new 1/60 version will have all the upgrades that Yamato can cram in, but enough is enough.

Fix your QC issue before you ask us to double dip Yamato....

I feel this Fight Club quote applies.....

"It's just, when you buy furniture, you tell yourself, that's it. That's the last sofa I'm gonna need. Whatever else happens, I've got that sofa problem handled. "