NEEED HELP, JAPANESE GIRL !!!!!!!!&#33

deadghost

OK heres whats happening, I have a thing for my japanese tutor, I havent talkd to her for a while and I want to actually talk to her. I talkd to her friend and got myself signed up for her tutoring sessions. I dont know what to say to her, or what move to start off with. god she is so cute and sexy I mean anime girl sexy.

I can barley speak japanese. some one help me :unsure:

OK heres whats happening, I have a thing for my japanese tutor, I havent talkd to her for a while and I want to actually talk to her. I talkd to her friend and got myself signed up for her tutoring sessions. I dont know what to say to her, or what move to start off with. god she is so cute and sexy I mean anime girl sexy.

I can barley speak japanese. some one help me :unsure:

:blink:

If she's teaching Japanese to people who don't know it then she must speak some english, right?

If it were me then I'd just hang around a bit after classes for a while and ask for little bits of extra help and try to see if you can guage what she's really like. In other words, just try and get to know her first as (in my expierience at least) rushing straight up to someone and asking them out doesn't work very often.

If she's teaching Japanese to people who don't know it then she must speak some english, right?

If it were me then I'd just hang around a bit after classes for a while and ask for little bits of extra help and try to see if you can guage what she's really like. In other words, just try and get to know her first as (in my expierience at least) rushing straight up to someone and asking them out doesn't work very often.

bingo thats what I mean, I mean how do I negotiate through that process.

Aj, well, no one can really truly help you there I'm afraid.

The simple fact is every woman is different and what worked for one might completely turn off another, just be nice, respectful, polite and ask for her help if she's not too busy/doesn't have to rush off etc

And don't ever try to rush anything, seriously.

No offense, but you're already messing up by calling her a japanese girl. Girls, no matter what ethnicity, are still girls. Just treat her like a regular girl and not some "anime sexy" prize, and you may just go somewhere. If not, C'est la vie.

No offense, but you're already messing up by calling her a japanese girl. Girls, no matter what ethnicity, are still girls. Just treat her like a regular girl and not some "anime sexy" prize, and you may just go somewhere. If not, C'est la vie.

I didnt mean like that, I thought some members would have some luck with kind of thing, I mean how would you treat a middle eastern girl not like how you would treat a american girl. god I think this going to be a good thread. I got the idea from train man.

I didnt mean like that, I thought some members would have some luck with kind of thing, I mean how would you treat a middle eastern girl not like how you would treat a american girl. god I think this going to be a good thread. I got the idea from train man.

actually, I'd treat her just like an american girl. I dated a Japanese girl for a year and a half (she was born in the US though) and I treated her just like any other girl I had dated (not sure if that was a good thing) but anyhow, it was a good relationship until I dumped her for another girl and she went psychotic (but that's 99% of women). Point is, she hated it when people treated her differently, whether it was in good or bad way. I didn't even set out to sleep with her, I sold her some pot at a party, and then somehow got lucky that night. God that seems like eons ago. I wonder what I miss more, her or the pot? I think I miss the pot more, because dude she went freaky nuts on me.

Okay so maybe the tongue thing doesn't do it for you (good party trick though).

I mean anime girl sexy.

How about a sailor uniform and a copy of the song Motteke! Sailor Fuku from Lucky Star.

Edited by thegunny

Wow a tutor with a student who has the hots for her. I'm sure that never happen before. So does was hot Japanese tutor turn in to a robot? Does she have a cyborg arm? Is there a tatoo of the Macross across her chest? If not then I'm not seeing how this is on topic.