Ebay & Yahoo Japan team up

1 VF-1 2NV

What TheLoneWolf said. It's frustrating trying to find sellers and shops willing to ship outside of Japan. Amazon Japan and their unwillingness to sell games, and figures really irks me. CDs, DVDs, and books are great and all, but ARGH!

bad news for me...means all macross items from yahoo japan will have the same price as in ebay.com now :(

so it is imposible for us to get "reasonable price" stuff from japan anymore.

Yep there goes the neighborhood <_<

I can just see it. Buy Now $5 Postage $150 :rolleyes:

I see potential communication disaster. Also, Paypal is not very popular amongst Japanese. I have to say, YahooJP is making a mistake here for letting Ebay to have a dip into their market. Ebay in Japan was dead, why let them back?

Yahoo JP was such as safe environment to buy and sell, but with Ebay's link to the rest of the world....i am a little worried...

Yep there goes the neighborhood <_<

I can just see it. Buy Now $5 Postage $150 :rolleyes:

This is actually a violation of Ebays TOS (in theory). You can report a seller trying this trick.

bad news for me...means all macross items from yahoo japan will have the same price as in ebay.com now :(

so it is imposible for us to get "reasonable price" stuff from japan anymore.

Precisely! <_< Before deputy services there was much less competition, but now there is considerably more and it reflected in the opening and closing prices. Reasonable prices for the highly sought after items will be extremely difficult with the merger with ebay... we can only hope for the best in this situation.

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

Have done and they did Squat about it

as I said, in theory this is a violation. But it likely won't have anything done about it.

Ebay tends to side with whoever is generating more fees payable to them. If you're a buyer against a large ebay store, just bend over cause you're gonn get f***ed no matter what.