I always wondered..

you guys with the peer pressure... I just have to wonder if I have any non-incriminating pics of myself :rolleyes:

found one... though I still need to take pics of the kevlar for my trade post so expect a better one from me. FYI ... no incriminating evidence around because this was taken by my wife on our wedding night. I took pics of her as well but lord knows I would get yelled at for posting those :blink:

feel free to make whatever derogatory comments you can think of LOL.

HA, Thats HIM!!!! the store owner knew from the tatoo and the 1/2 opened shirt :p

we've got em now

you guys with the peer pressure... I just have to wonder if I have any non-incriminating pics of myself :rolleyes:

found one... though I still need to take pics of the kevlar for my trade post so expect a better one from me. FYI ... no incriminating evidence around because this was taken by my wife on our wedding night. I took pics of her as well but lord knows I would get yelled at for posting those :blink:

I seem to know this guy from somewhere... :lol:

Closes thing I got of a picture of me is my avatar (Card Clash sprite of me) and another sprite of me, which I'll upload. It's relitively old. Yeah, I used to wear a big hunking chain for a belt (Ryoma style), but circumstantes (I caught tuberclerosis after a wild night. I won't get into details on this forum as it's very personal) made me re-evaluate my life and slow things down a bit. I still don't want to live forever, but I want to live till at least fifty!! :p

post-26-1066975375.gif

You're a TV?

No, wait!

YOU'RE INVISIBLE!!!

:lol:

The French Asian lover when he attended the Los Angeles 2003 Electronic Entertainment Expo ( E3 ) . :D I really love America especially American babes :lol:

post-26-1067012382_thumb.jpg

Here's a very recent pic of my wife and I during our holiday in Phuket (Thailand) last month.

Graham

Phuket.....I'm not even going to try to pronounce that :lol::lol:

That's POO-ket to you mister!

Funny, down here we have this little shopping center with two restaurants. One called Phucket Thai, and the other, Fook Yuen. Does Hawaii rock, or does Hawaii rock?

Yikes... That is one swollen ankle... I hope it wasn't anything too serious...

As for a pic of me... Well... That'll come in a few days, when I get some free time.

And poor Kermit being crucified! You really must have had something in for him...

Monkey-N, you should warn us before you post pics of yourself. Dang dude, do some sit-ups will ya?! Shuhhh..the Navy *lol*

Thanks for the advice I will take it into consideration ;) ...Yep I was a Naval Hospital Corpsman ;) .

Plus do you think it is wise to make jokes of a guy holding a rather large gun :ph34r: Food for thought. :lol:

BTW 91WhiskeyM6 - Have you posted your pic yet? <_<

Edited by Monkey-N

I cant find a decent pic of myself...

So here is a pic of my wife and 3 months old son.

She looks ok after having the baby, Im lucky! :p

Edit. I had ereased the picture. In case there are more people like 91WhiskeyM6 arround.

Edited by Sebastian