Red VF-1A 1/55th!

Valkfan

Wheres Kanata67 when you need him.

Yeah, we talked about it a couple of years ago. I think I'm the one who brought this bootleg to his attention. I have more pictures somewhere that shows the LED light on. You can actually see the round black button on the nose in the picture I've provided. It's almost the exact same quality as the $5 carded bootlegs with the exception of the LED, VF-1A head and the removable heatshield/clear canopy.

I think there was one guy on these boards that lived in Shanghai who had bought one and was talking about possibly buying them in bulk and offering them here, but that never happened. <_<

Edited by Valkfan

Kanata and I were in the process of having several of these shipped over from China via a MW member there, unfortunately that deal fell through. Even though these are only $5 a piece, AFAIK they are very rare since they were never sold outside of China. There was another variant that also had the LED and clear canopy, but it came in Hikaru's 1A colors, unlike the one shown here which is mostly red. If anyone has any contacts in China and is willing to do a bulk order, I'd be very interested in ordering some :)