Macross Toy Research DERAILMENT thread

EXO

OK... I'm gonna clean up Saverobotech's thread, taking out multiple posts, posts with more than 3 items and crap! You can repost if you get taken out of there and we can discuss things here that we can't discuss there...

okidoki?

Spoiled mother effers... :rolleyes:

Sorry Lonewolf... you've been assimilated to my post! We are now ONE!

av-221.gif

1) VF2-SS

2) Destroids (SDF)

3) Hikaru's Fan Racer

4) Glaug

5) Marduk mecha

1. macross ground vehicles

2. "mechanics" series like the Yamato battleship (either SDF-1, valks or destroids)

3. non-transformable, pre-painted, ultra-detailed series like Gundam FIX (lots of tampos)

4. 1:100 or bigger DYRL Destroid Monster w/ openable hatches/cockpits

5. Meltrandi fleet ships

post-6173-1195579579_thumb.jpg

post-6173-1195579592_thumb.jpg

Edited by Major Focker

Since 1/48 destroids have been listed multiple times

1/48 Hands, Heads and pilots pack that has one of every head, a bunch of hands and some pilot variations cast in whatever characters' colors

1/48 Enemy Mecha

1/48 vehicles with accessory characters and equipment

Of course there is always the most basic obvious ones like to finish the 1/48 valk line, not just the VE, 1D, and VT but also just to do the final repaints they are missing. And it'd be nice if they made a generic flat-painted VF with all the heads, hands, pilots, fastpacks and a huge array of decals so that the customizers would have a great place to start. I'm sure many of us would pay a premium so that we would not have to buy two Valks to get what we want for one custom. Or to be able to have a valk you can just add on when you customize and not have to prep and remove paint deco from.

Finish out the 1/55 VF-1 re-issue line (Strike, Elint, Super O) They are affordable and already has a fan base of all the fans that bought 1/55 reissues.

There's also room to expand the line ala Yamato and their limitless versions :)

GREAT IDEA!!!

in the spirit of thread derailment, anyone catch the knicks game last night? :D

no matter if its 3, 5, or 20 all i can say is

destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids! destroids!

1) I'd also like to see a singing statue of Minmay. They could have Mari Ijima sing Ai oboete Imasuka and my boyfriend is a pilot. Sharon Apple would be another choice. Evangelion had some, and I think they sold well.

2) We need a definitve Mecha artbook with sketches, screen captures, color photos, Tenjin paintings etc. It should cover every series and include the enemy mecha as well.

3) macross mp3 players styled as various fighters-- vf-1, yf-19 etc.

4) 1/60 glaug

Figures:

1. Walkable Wind-up Minmay Doll

2. Highly detail Minmay and Misa Action figures (similar to those Takara Cool Girls figure)

3. Revoltech Minmay & Misa