Macross Toy Research MW Members Please Assist.

Save

I'm doing some research for some people in the toy industry here in Tokyo on what Macross toy merchandising fans need and want aside from the transformable Valkyrie toy market. Please try to keep this thread to realistic type toy products, please don't put stuff like a 1/1 scale SDF-1. I'm talking about stuff that has not been professionally produced for the toy market. Please keep to 2 or 3 items.

Here are my examples stuff I would want on my display case.

1. Macross 2 VF2-SS Valkyrie toy (scale not important at this time)

2. PVC Ishtar figure "has to be a perfect sculpt and she has to look hot"

3. Zent Battle Pods enemy mecha please

1. Regults (all forms prefferably in 1/60 scale) { I much prefer the Regult to the Glaug }

2. More Macross character figures. The ones that we are missing ie, Gloval, Kamjin, Laplamiz, etc. (If they were the same size as the CMS figures that would be nice.)

3. Hikaru's Orange Circus Plane from the first few episodes with Hikaru in his civilian flightsuit and a giant Maguro to fly next to it and an optional Minmay to sit on his lap! (1/18 scale would be nice for this).

Those are my top three. Thank you for the opportunity.

1. SDF-1, TV Version (although I'll take ANY version), whatever scale would put the bot mode at around 12" tall.

2. VF2SS

3. Super Deformed (like the Bandai Joke Machine) perfect-change valk, from any of the Macross series.

Edited by eriku

1/48 Hands, Heads and pilots pack that has one of every head, a bunch of hands and some pilot variations cast in whatever characters' colors

Ummmmm YES PLEASE!!!!! Also 1/48's of the Super Ost., VE-1, and the VF-1D. THANKS :ph34r:

1. Main cast female characters as 1/8 to 1/6 scale figures, cast-offable/able to remove clothes (like the Megahouse excellent model figures). Minmay, Misa, Miria, Myung, Sharon Apple, Ishtar, etc.

2. Joke Machine type toys of the other valkyries like the VF-11, YF-19, YF-21. I would kill for M+ Joke machine valks.

Thanks guys, keep it coming. Try to keep from multiple posts if you change your mind edit your original post instead of tacking on a new reply. Let's keep away from stuff like making accessories for preexisting toys like 1/48 hands, pilots, and such we need to focus on new stuff. Thanks again.

I'm doing some research for some people in the toy industry here in Tokyo on what Macross toy merchandising fans need and want aside from the transformable Valkyrie toy market. Please try to keep this thread to realistic type toy products, please don't put stuff like a 1/1 scale SDF-1. I'm talking about stuff that has not been professionally produced for the toy market. Please keep to 2 or 3 items.

Here are my examples stuff I would want on my display case.

1. Macross 2 VF2-SS Valkyrie toy (scale not important at this time)

2. PVC Ishtar figure "has to be a perfect sculpt and she has to look hot"

3. Zent Battle Pods enemy mecha please

Well, let me see...

...oh, yes...

1. 1/48 Valkyrie hanger (ARMD) with launch arm. Something that can be shipped with some assembly required. Maybe LEDs?

2. 1/48 Support Vehicles and figures.

3. 1/48 Destroids

More CMs style figures; anyone is fine, if i had to choose I would say Kakizaki DYRL version, Guld from M+ and probably Shin from M0...(No, maybe I would with Gloval) in order to fill the holes left from CMs...

So,does this count as three items?

Anyhow I would definetely buy these figures probably two copies for each of them. I feel they are essential for a good collection.

In order of my personal preference/priority:

1. Large-scale SDF-1 (TV-style preferably) (2.5 to 3 feet tall with the head/bridge noticeably above/taller than a 1/48 Valk in battroid mode).

2. Nicely-articulated Regults w/poseable Zent' pilots.

3. Maybe a Glaug to lead that squad of Regults. :unsure: