Your X-mas wishlist

jwinges

Ok, so I was thinking. Many of us are asked by loved ones for a list of x-mas items for the upcoming holiday season. Since we're on macrossworld regularly, I'm thinkign we have that covered. But what about the coolest stuff from other anime and toys?

So what Items are on your wishlists for this holiday season to the middle of 2008? If its up for order or preorder include a link if you can.

Me,

Mega house cyclones

http://www.hlj.com/product/MEG80783

http://www.hlj.com/product/MEG80806

Revoltech Rei

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01171

Rockstar for PS3

I guess "booze and sex" wouldn't qualify as "stuff from other anime and toys," huh? :p

Seriously though, out of all the toy stuff currently out there or projected to be released by Xmas time, there's really not much that I absolutely want or don't already have.

.........Except maybe this (for my own stupid little amusement): Link. There's something about one of the Obi's perplexed/"WTF?" look that makes me smile.

I guess "booze and sex" wouldn't qualify as "stuff from other anime and toys," huh? :p

Nah but I'd say it's more important. On that note, I need tires for my T/A and Mustang...

waiting on :

Fewtures Mazinger and Great Mazinger

Hyper Dynamite Great Mazinger

Revoltech Rei and a few others and

the new Aoshima Getters scheduled for release. :D

everyday is Christmas

Let's see well my early present to myself was a new 2008 scion tc, but other than that i was a Masterpiece Megatron, a Garland, and maybe a new cool looking gundam model just to build something again. Oh actually if i can ever afford it the new lego start wars millenium falcon, the 500 dollar one.

I want a Voltes V GX-31, but my family comes first in the Christmas giving list. Any left over money I have won't probably be enough to get myself something. Only my brother knows I'm into robot toys, so I doubt anybody will get me anything robot related. I'll probably end up with clothing, DVDs, and books like always :lol:

I love Christmas.

Wait a minute.....I did order a bunch of stuff from BBTS last month...I guess that's my Christmas gift!

Edited by Ratchet

Guitar Hero III for the PS2

Tom Tom GPS (hope I can pick this up during Black Friday)

Beach Head from GI Joe 25th Anniv. Wave 2 series

Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus (Wish I bought it when it was at F&S for $30)