1/60 & 1/48 side by side

drkstar00

I'm thinking of getting a 1/48, and it would really help if I could see two of the same model valkyries together for a comparison in different modes.

If anyone can help me out, that'd be super!

go here.

http://www.anymoon.com/blog/

he has comparison shots of just about everything.

I'm thinking of getting a 1/48, and it would really help if I could see two of the same model valkyries together for a comparison in different modes.

If anyone can help me out, that'd be super!

Wait though....if you are interested in a 1/60 VF-0S or a VF-19 they seem to be much larger than the VF-1 1/60's. But if that's not the case then I'm just talking for no reason. :D

Wait though....if you are interested in a 1/60 VF-0S or a VF-19 they seem to be much larger than the VF-1 1/60's. But if that's not the case then I'm just talking for no reason. :D

they are bigger, because they are supposed to be bigger. The 1/60 yf-19 and vf-0 are roughly the same size as 1/48 vf-1

Wow, never realized how much of a size difference there was. The 1/60 does look pretty nice in Fighter mode, though...

You just have to own both at least one 1/60 and one 1/48 VF-1 and transform them both to appreciate both of them. I love the 1/48 more than the 1/60 for the VF-1 but I have only one 1/48 (VF-1S DYRL Roy with Stealth Fast packs) while I have 3 (fourth on the way) 1/60ths. Mainly because there are no 1/48 versions of the Ostrich, Eilntseeker, and 1D trainer so I had to have the 1/60 versions. I appreciate them and I have a bit of a fetish for the die cast but the 1/48 is far superior in its sculpt, detail, poseability, ease of transformation, so on and so forth. The 1/60ths seem to crumble in your hands and fall to pieces compared to the 1/48.

The YF-19 is a much larger plane "in real life." So, when made into 1/60 scale, it ended up being roughly the same size as the 1/48 scale VF-1.

The YF-19 is a much larger plane "in real life." So, when made into 1/60 scale, it ended up being roughly the same size as the 1/48 scale VF-1.

Same with the 1/60 VF-0's....very close to the same scale as a 1/48....I LIKEY!!!