New Yamato TV Advertisment with 1/60 YF-21

Graham

You know, it was the "Ziiing!" That I needed translating. I thought maybe it was "Schwiiing!" or "Catchiiiing!" because of the cost or whatever...

http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57595

Yamato 2008 Marcoss Product Line Up Plan

Feb confirm 1:60 Macross Zero SV-51α (*Limited) 21,800Yen

Mar confirm 1:60 Macross Plus YF-21, will include Fast pack & Display stand.

Apr plan for 1:60 Macross Plus VF-11B

Feb Gashapon 1:200 Macross Variable Fighter Collection 12 Types (9 common+3 Special)

Part 1 is VF-1J(*Hikaru), YF-19, VA-6 Invader 3 Type, 3 Different mode (Fighter mode, Gerwalk mode & Battroid mode).

"Mar confirm 1:60 Macross Plus YF-21, will include Fast pack & Display stand"

"Apr plan for 1:60 Macross Plus VF-11B"

Nice. Excellent the YF-21 will come with all that is needed. Mwhahhahaa. So wait is Yamato just starting to work on the VF-11B starting in April or is it being released in April?

http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57595

Yamato 2008 Marcoss Product Line Up Plan

Feb confirm 1:60 Macross Zero SV-51α (*Limited) 21,800Yen

Mar confirm 1:60 Macross Plus YF-21, will include Fast pack & Display stand.

Apr plan for 1:60 Macross Plus VF-11B

Feb Gashapon 1:200 Macross Variable Fighter Collection 12 Types (9 common+3 Special)

Part 1 is VF-1J(*Hikaru), YF-19, VA-6 Invader 3 Type, 3 Different mode (Fighter mode, Gerwalk mode & Battroid mode).

Thanks for the info. Except your link doesn't show where this info comes from and if its from reputable source?

Or am i blind?

Great news on the YF-21 front... it'll be hard to resist now. This could also mean fast packs for the VF-11 in the first release too.

Yamato really caught on that we wanted more when we got pissed at the naked YF-19 . Now we get stands and fast packs included (SV-51 and now the YF-21) B)) ... now we need lower prices.

wow, yf-21 followed immediately by the vf-11??? that's crazy, and here I predicted we wouldn't have it till august or so.

Happy to be wrong!

This marks a dark turn for the profecy: 2 consecutive M+ releases when there's still the much easier to make VF-0D *cries*