Toynami 1/100 Fully Transformable Valks

misterryno

Toynami take ages to release stuff. As punishment I will take ages to consdier whether I want to buy the toy. You know that money I may have had lying around for stuff I was ready to buy of theirs before has now been used up on transformers and other things right? They are only shooting themselves in the foot by taking so long to release stuff. By the time people finally get it, it's like WTF?!?! ZOMG it's coming out... and by then people have lost interest.

You realise how many years fans of the legioss have been waiting for the Beta fighter ?? I remember thread from back in 2003 of fans hoping for a BETA fighter, and the response was: buy an alpha to get a beta. Now fast forward to 2008 and....is it here yet? huh ?? So you can understand the cynical attitude the fans have for toys they've been waiting so long for.

It's like some cockteasing girl who by the time she puts out, she is all old and wrinkly and stuff. Toynami should have release stuff like the FAST pack and BETA fighter ages ago. There were some people that refused to buy an alpha fighter until such time as a beta was released too. I can imagine how frustrated it must be waiting so long. So as a way of reacting: maybe it's better to just ignore anything until it is actually out, reviews are written, toys are physically handled to see and touch as proof of existence..

And no I am not just picking on toynami. I also complained how bandai didn't do anything with the macross 7 license for ages in another thread. I hate the sin not the sinner.

LMAO.....Sorry....I hope you did not think I was trying to defend Toynami and their HORRIBLE practices of releasing items in a timely fashion....cause I am with you on this one.

:ph34r:

A well written post 1/1 LowViz Lurker, exactly how I feel about Crapnami, along with their F***ING BS QC issues on ALL of their products. You may only "hate the sin not the sinner", but I can't quite forgive them.

:angry:

Then again, I am a sucker for punishment, because I really want their Beta - knowing full well that it'll likely be a POS toy.

:(

A well written post 1/1 LowViz Lurker, exactly how I feel about Crapnami, along with their F***ING BS QC issues on ALL of their products. You may only "hate the sin not the sinner", but I can't quite forgive them.

:angry:

Then again, I am a sucker for punishment, because I really want their Beta - knowing full well that it'll likely be a POS toy.

:(

Correction as of today...the Beta will be an overpriced POS toy. :rolleyes:

j/k

Anyway, I feel your pain with hating Toynami. Everything they put out has silly QC issues that could have easily been fixed but weren't.