The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

That was a hard one. Duke Togo drove a Ford Laser (which isn't even an American car!).

Time for an easier one. This time in Jeopardy! format:

An episode of this anime featured a parody of Beverly Hills 90210.

What is Cowboy Bebop?

edit- if I get this right, please give me a couple hours to write my question. I've got to go to class.

Okay, in Kimagure Orange Road, how many steps are on the flight of stairs where Kyosuke and Madoka first meet?

99?

That's a trick question. According to Kyosuke it's 100. According to Ayukawa it's 99. I prefer the cats way. What way is that? It's too ********* long, I'll just teleport it. :p

Okay, in Kimagure Orange Road, how many steps are on the flight of stairs where Kyosuke and Madoka first meet?

99?

That's a trick question. According to Kyosuke it's 100. According to Ayukawa it's 99. I prefer the cats way. What way is that? It's too ********* long, I'll just teleport it. :p

It's not a trick question, the debate about the number of steps ends during the "Message in Rouge" OAV. Madoka recounts the steps and finds there are 100 steps, proving Kyosuke was right all along. :)

Sorry if it seemed too hard a question, I thought someone would get it real fast since that staircase is a very important location in many episodes of KOR. In any case, I hand the mic to Dangard Ace since he got the closest to the right answer.

Gah. Forgot about that. Haven't watched the KOR OVA's since they were first released over here in....oh 10yrs ago or so. (yup old age getting to me. Can't remember the exact date. :p)

Anyways, feel like an easy one today. Name all the Gundams that show up in Gundam Evolve 04. (tech specs and action sequences).

You mean just name them? or do I have to give the techy stuff

RX-78 GP01 - Zephyranthes

RX-78 GP01fb- Zephyranthes

RX-78 GP02 - Physalis

RX-78 GP03S - Stamen

RX-78 GP03D - Dendrobium

RX-78 GP04G - Gerbera

This was a cool gundam evolve

Well, I could get nitpicky and say I will only take your first guess, but hey you're the only one to answer so far and you are correct. Amuro's Nu-Gundam has 6 fin funnels.

Your turn Lynx7725

heh, thanks. :)

This one's a bit suspect, but I'll ask it anyway (and provide a bit of direction):

In Noir episode #18, which Tenchi Muyo character makes a cameo appearance?

28, unless you want the 08th MS team MS-06V (06 is the Zaku's number) to not count with the MSV MS-06V (both Zaku tanks but with very seperate designs). Then you have 29 if you count the OMS-06RF Zaku

Edit: I included the originals too so the number of VARIENTs is lower than 29

Edited by ArchVile