YF-19 w/Booster Discontinued ? =/

Arkham

Some places over here in Hong Kong still carry them, the only problem is that shipping cost a bomb!

I believe Yamato will soon release the combo pack again but I doubt they will release the satnd alone Fast Pack/Fold Booster.

When you're almost dying to get one, Yamato would have released another batch. Same as with the FAST Packs back then and the Max and Millia's and especially the Roy VF-1S. The only thing that I am still waiting for is the bloody super VF-1J Hikaru.

Not long ago, HLJ listed this as discontinued for about a week or so and then listed it in stock again for about a week or two and then back again. I do not think it is really discontinued. Although, on the yamato japan site, it is still there but without shopping cart option so maybe it is discontinued? I wish I had been able to afford one when I had the chance. Beautiful valk for sure. Now I guess I will have to wait for the supernova version.