[Work in Progress] VF-1J "Hikaru's final battle",

ruskiiVFaussie

Deffinently. Will also have proper art work included, with even 1/60 Yamato Diarama goodness thrown in there as well.

So sick of not knowing what happens to our original heroes... ala Hikky and Misa. Deffinently want to know what happens to Hik.

Know whats sad, i still haven't watched Flashback yet either, i have been trying to save it for the Marathon in a months time. :p That and Macross 7.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Your right there mate...there are a couple of people doing recasts....the other I can think of is SD (SILVERDRAGON). As far as I know he only does SS Parts and armors. He's creating some FP's for my 1/55 Max and Millia. SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

How much are those hands shipped to Toronto for? I saw on your other post, it was saying $20 shipped, to US, but is One set = One pair? I am really hoping not...... Please advise.

Deffinently. Will also have proper art work included, with even 1/60 Yamato Diarama goodness thrown in there as well.

So sick of not knowing what happens to our original heroes... ala Hikky and Misa. Deffinently want to know what happens to Hik.

Know whats sad, i still haven't watched Flashback yet either, i have been trying to save it for the Marathon in a months time. :p That and Macross 7.

That would be great!! I probably shouldn't ask but I am sure lots of us would like to know also..... anyways how much longer??? ;)

I know, like I said I am a happy ending kinda person, Hilaru and Misa, of course Min Mei are definietly what really got me into watching Macross, and keep wanting to watch it.

Talking about flashback, I have not yet watched it either, in fact I am still watching DYRL, I have watched maybe 75% of it and have been holding off of watching the last 25% or so. Just don't want it to end..... for DYRL, I noticed someone mention something called the Perfect edition. What is that? Is it different than a regular "non-perfect" edition/ version? Sorry to ask maybe a dumb question btw :p

umm, dunno.. lol i was spoiled first time i watched DYRL? as i saw the un-cut unedited version. Never seen edited versions.

That means there was all the gore (Millia killing Zentran, stomping on the heads, brain matter exploding etc)

and uhh, i think in the edited version they tried to cut out the Minmay nude shower scene.

I've even got the english dub version (Clash of the Bionoids, also un-cut) and i even respect that for what it is too.

man, haven't seen the last 25%... wow you got some will power there lol.

Where you stopped at? Before or after Misa and Hikaru get back on board the Macross? No spoiler i hope. :p

That should be before 25% of the film. I know what you mean about not wanting things to end.

But as soon as you watch it, and all the others included (Macross Zero, Plus, and 7) you can watch over and over and over.

Macross is a once a lifetime quality, i savour it too much, when i should be watching it all the time, coz it's that damn awesome.

lol this should be a long project, i envy all the great customizers out there, and totally want to contribute to the great

hall (gallery lol) of awesome customs. Custom first of course, then fan-fic.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

umm, dunno.. lol i was spoiled first time i watched DYRL? as i saw the un-cut unedited version. Never seen edited versions.

That means there was all the gore (Millia killing Zentran, stomping on the heads, brain matter exploding etc)

and uhh, i think in the edited version they tried to cut out the Minmay nude shower scene.

I've even got the english dub version (Clash of the Bionoids, also un-cut) and i even respect that for what it is too.

man, haven't seen the last 25%... wow you got some will power there lol.

Where you stopped at? Before or after Misa and Hikaru get back on board the Macross? No spoiler i hope. :p

That should be before 25% of the film. I know what you mean about not wanting things to end.

But as soon as you watch it, and all the others included (Macross Zero, Plus, and 7) you can watch over and over and over.

Macross is a once a lifetime quality, i savour it too much, when i should be watching it all the time, coz it's that damn awesome.

lol this should be a long project, i envy all the great customizers out there, and totally want to contribute to the great

hall (gallery lol) of awesome customs. Custom first of course, then fan-fic.

... maybe I already have the uncut version, I know the bude Min mei shower scene is there...

.... judging from what you said I might have only like 10-15% of the movie left? Sucks...... I am way passed the Hikaru and Misa back to Macross scene, I actually stopped at the scene where Milia got shot down by Max (for the first time), blood streaming over her face and Max said "Beautiful".

Btw, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HOW MUCH MORE OF THE MOVIE IS LEFT.........

What sequence should I watch the other Macross as? DYRL then Flashback then? They don't really seem to have too much of a continuity among them right.... (not like Gundam, Z, ZZ, Char's counterattack....) or do they?

Maybe you can release like a Part one of 4 or 5 or something perhaps? Like how they have 5 (was it five?) chapters to the Harry Potter books? ;)

Cool, well i didn't spoil any of it for ya so that's good. :p

Well, you really should watch it in order of -

Macross Zero, Macross SDF series, Flashback, Macross Plus (OVA then Movie or movie insted of series), then i'd watch Macross 7, but if you have the Macross II movie/series) i'd watch that before Mac 7. I like Macross 2 for what it is (non-canon).

Then anything after that is up to you.. (like revisiting Macross Saga (RT) or the other series...)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Cool, well i didn't spoil any of it for ya so that's good. :p

Well, you really should watch it in order of -

Macross Zero, Macross SDF series, Flashback, Macross Plus (OVA then Movie or movie insted of series), then i'd watch Macross 7, but if you have the Macross II movie/series) i'd watch that before Mac 7. I like Macross 2 for what it is (non-canon).

Then anything after that is up to you.. (like revisiting Macross Saga (RT) or the other series...)

Haha, thank you.. Just now finished watching DYRL.... kinda an unfinished ending imo. :mellow: One two three four...... will watch Flashback soon, hopefully :)

Ahh man, i'll have to finish the rest off later, been a big day for me, and it's taken me some time to master the new software.

Here's a few pics anyways to drool over...

Double Strike Hikky 1J Finale -

20071104_04.jpg

and the last remaining Skull winger. (will be developed into the fan/fic eventually) -

20071104_13.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Holy CRAP!!! How did you get that to balance? I would be scared SH!tle$ to try that on a flexidisplay stand! Good job!

I'm thinking about trying it but then again :unsure:

Holy CRAP!!! How did you get that to balance? I would be scared SH!tle$$ to try that on a flexidisplay stand! Good job!

36.gif Muah hahahahhhhh you be witness to my l33t displaying skillz that DEFY GRAVITYYYYYYyyy! 38.gif

I "34.gif" in the face of God's so called "Gravity" buuuuahhaha hhahahh! :p No seriously God i was kidding. :unsure:

It was easy really, i just pushed here and there, poked to feel for give way signs, and viola! 71.gif

Wanna see something scary? check this -

34-1.jpg

Yes that's right, i was not standing clossssssssssseeeeeeeeee.... (love the song that was playing at the time) :p

and this one -

35.jpg

Not worried at all about the weight of the Strike'd Valkyrie falling and shattering my coffee table glass! 16-1.gif

here's some more of the last CF Skull Squad Dual Strike Battroid for all your dreams come true... Jimminy Cricket style!

30-1.jpg

31-1.jpg

32.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

yes, thats what i meant...sorry...for some reason i thought they were misterryno's CF pics...

They are my pics......JUST KIDDING ruskiiVFaussie.....I should buy some more strike gear as well. I just went and found myself some 1/100 Valks I will tell more later.

yes, thats what i meant...sorry...for some reason i thought they were misterryno's CF pics...

lol i was kidding anyways i knew what you meant haha

afterall, Misterryno has errie powers that warp our minds at his bidding!

I mean, just his name is [errie voice over] "a Mystery!" :ph34r: ... or something.. lol

They are my pics......JUST KIDDING ruskiiVFaussie.....I should buy some more strike gear as well. I just went and found myself some 1/100 Valks I will tell more later.

Only problem is one of those strike packs will be a completely a different colour once my custom is ready. :(

So eventually i would have to buy another strike pack or combo pack. But for now i'll revel in the double strike greatness. :D

Atleast i have pics now!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

ruskiiVFaussie, man those double strike, double gunpod valks really kick a$$.

You should mount a couple of RMS-1 and UMM-7 under the wings for added firepower.

Your pics really sold me to place a Skull logo on the heatshield of my TV Hikaru's VF-1J.