[Work in Progress] VF-1J "Hikaru's final battle",

ruskiiVFaussie

ruskiiVFaussie, man those double strike, double gunpod valks really kick a$$.

You should mount a couple of RMS-1 and UMM-7 under the wings for added firepower.

Your pics really sold me to place a Skull logo on the heatshield of my TV Hikaru's VF-1J.

Make sure you show us a pic of the Heatshield!

Yeah i was thinking of wing mounts but to be honest i don't like having the wings (fully) out in Batts.

I did up the Hikaru 1S DYRL? scene pose here -

IMG_2980.jpg

... and the wing mounted pods look great, but usually i tend to stray away from swinging the wings out.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Make sure you show us a pic of the Heatshield!

Yeah i was thinking of wing mounts but to be honest i don't like having the wings (fully) out in Batts.

I did up the Hikaru 1S DYRL? scene pose here -

... and the wing mounted pods look great, but usually i tend to stray away from swinging the wings out.

I'll put the skull on tonight and post pictures in a couple of hours.

Woah, double strike-packs, now that is some serious firepower! Now if only you could do a mod for the hardpoints so they could hold gunpods like the mid-air fuel transports in M0. Have a valkyrie with two strike-packs, standard gunpod in normal position in fighter, and four extra gunpods under the wings. :lol: Now that would be flying death.

Use up a gunpod's ammo? Toss it grab another off the wings. :lol: Or just fire them all to annihilate whatever is in front of you. (totally unrealistic I know)

Woah, double strike-packs, now that is some serious firepower! Now if only you could do a mod for the hardpoints so they could hold gunpods like the mid-air fuel transports in M0. Have a valkyrie with two strike-packs, standard gunpod in normal position in fighter, and four extra gunpods under the wings. :lol: Now that would be flying death.

Use up a gunpod's ammo? Toss it grab another off the wings. :lol: Or just fire them all to annihilate whatever is in front of you. (totally unrealistic I know)

I'd rather Quad Strike. :p Unrealistic but wouldn't it look awesomely badass having normal Dual Srike and another 2 somehow connected below the Valk in fighter mode (only work in space battles) and when in battroid it extends back on extending arms and then they're in strife. :lol: But i don't plan on buying another 2 strike packs just to do the mod :p

Still would be cool...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

So ruskiiVFaussie, any news of that custom project of your? I'm eager to see it finished.

EDIT: Spelling.

I have recently purchased my 6th (and hopefully final) 1/48 Valk and i will be using her chest plate and among other things to be doing some nifty battle damage too. Expensive mod! :p I don't want to drill things into my VF-1J... also i have played around with some possible blood splatter schemes, but everything is slow coz i've got 3 weeks straight (minus weekends) of 5am - 6pm work days.

So obviously i am getting round to it, but i can't get right into it yet, too many things to shop for in the last week as well! :p

The Black lagoon valk girl? I wanna see that too!

Yeah she's on hold for now, i got the new camera, maybe Sunday i will do her up again. Crazy, i have 5 Revy Revy's now.

Can't wait to custom them all.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 1 year later...

Ohh great, noW i guess i'll have to finish the custom. :p Damn you crescens! :lol:

Just haven't seen any parts that i'm after that i want to add to the 1J for the custom idea i have in mind...

So far i'm after these parts or atleast something that i can craft into what i want it to resemble as -

* 1J Head Face Sheild (the main draw of this custom)

* A way to craft extra dual arm sheilds onto the arms

Swords... The ONE thing i can find wrong with Valks is that they have no hand to hand weapon other than their bare hands.

Plus had a bayonet, Frontier's got knives (and whatever else i haven't seen yet?) ...

Gonna have the weapons or swords stored into the arm armours... Or, i make a compartment onto the FP's, or supers.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie