Street Fighter 4

Shh!

Once you get rickrolled/duckrolled you should help to get others rickrolled/duckrolled too. That is the rule. Like once you get bitten by a zombie or a vampire you help others to become one.

Can't believe you fell for it too! You're response proves you clicked it!

Oh and yeah: fix the link chowyunskinny: it's got one too many "https" on it.

In the meantime check out this. Hot lesbian tentacle hentai pron!

Shh!

Once you get rickrolled/duckrolled you should help to get others rickrolled/duckrolled too. That is the rule. Like once you get bitten by a zombie or a vampire you help others to become one.

Can't believe you fell for it too! You're response proves you clicked it!

Oh and yeah: fix the link chowyunskinny: it's got one too many "https" on it.

In the meantime check out

. Hot lesbian tentacle hentai pron!

dude, that was NSFW. you should put a warning on stuff like that. High quality hentai though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to admit, the game looks much better in motion. The exagerated proportions actually fit the large characters like Blanka and Zangief, but it still looks jarring when applied to normal characters like Ken and Ryu. It's kinda difficult to judge gameplay from watching videos, but it looks to simpler than 3rd Strike, but that's to be expected. Rather than cater to die-hard SF fans, Ono is definitely trying to rope in a new generation of fans.

Hope it has the balance of Super turbo. All the fans of SF regard that as the most balanced SF.

Here is a good link for noobs to street fighter to get them started:

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/my-street-fi...deos-from-ccc2/

With 3d models maybe they can include a character edit mode that allows you to resize the muscles :D....You know like how you could choose the size of the character in Phantasy Star Online. So if you wanted skinny guile from SFII:World Warrior, you could have that version with faster sonic boom recovery, or the more beefy street fighter alpha guile with big muscles and slow recovery.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I don't mind the bulkiness at all, but find the animation hard to follow. While not choppy in a way that it lacks frame rate or lazy animation, the flow of the movement is just sometimes hard to read. The moves that we all familiar with are better, because they just mimmick things we saw like hundreds of times before. But for the new ones (new characters especially), you really can't tell what moves they are pulling off a lot of times. A bit hard on the eyes to track the motion.

Chun Li got a pretty face, but Ryu's face is a bit messed up. His eyes look a bit like a retard.

Edited by mpchi

But for the new ones (new characters especially), you really can't tell what moves they are pulling off a lot of times. A bit hard on the eyes to track the motion.

I had this same problem with chun li in street fighter 3: third strike. I wonder if capcom will ever go back to 2d sprites ever again or is it going to be like the use of CG in anime and they'll never do it because it would cost more?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Haha looks pretty cool, I love how they're integrating the original music, thanks for the heads up, when does this come out by the way?

Yeah, I always liked Ryu's theme ever since SF2 when I was learning to use that character.

i liked how the anime integrated their Supers into the battle, kind of cool, though the characters look a bit chunky to me. I'm more akin to the later interpretations of the characters where Ken has longer hair and Ryu is on the leaner side.

Two of my best friends and long time SF players did the final Location test in Osaka,Japan.

They were sure of the game when it was first shown but now that they have played it they just rave about it.

I cant wait to try it!