The bestest Valkyrie ever!

drkstar00

Does anyone else feel like there is getting to be too many "best" threads? seems like everytime i log on, there is another "best pilot" "best tank" "best scifi show" etc....... not trying to have a go at anyone here.. just feels like some are getting lazy and not reading enough of the current threads.

lol... tomorrow i'm gonna start a 'best best thread' :p

Does anyone else feel like there is getting to be too many "best" threads? seems like everytime i log on, there is another "best pilot" "best tank" "best scifi show" etc....... not trying to have a go at anyone here.. just feels like some are getting lazy and not reading enough of the current threads.

lol... tomorrow i'm gonna start a 'best best thread' :p

I'd humbly suggest: Best Things to B!tch About Thread. :lol:

lol...yeah.. maybe i'm just a bit tired (feels like i been at work forever - 15hrs so far) and i need a cookie.

didnt mean to get all battyy

To be clear, my post was a serious suggestion, not a dig at you or any other member. :) Just think of the page count!

Edited by Wicked Ace

What do you guys think about starting a thread about what the best thread ever was? :rolleyes:

That sounds like a plan......I'm starting it now....

I'm going to have to go with:

1) 1/48 VF-1A Low Viz. Love mine. :D

2) 1/60 YF-19FP. Incredible.

3) 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru. Always wanted one. Got 'im strapped up with Strike Armor ready to rock next to my MP Prime.

Best VF-1 Valkyrie toy would have to be, for me, the original release of Yamato's Hikaru -1S or Max -1A, as both were problem free and had straight skulls on the vertical stabilizers.

edit: I guess I can add the original release Low Visibility Color -1A.

Edited by Wicked Ace